Essentials sethome help!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mclordcraft, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mclordcraft

Hi everyone.
    i want diffrent ranks of players to get a diffrent number of sethomes each. so i found the permissions they needed which i found was essentials.sethome.multiple.Tier1/Tier2/Tier3 (my ranks). I edited the config so it had:

Tier1: 1
    Tier2: 3
    Tier3: 5
    Mod: 10

so added the permissions accordingly. I have factions installed as well. But as Tier 1 they keep on syaing you cannot setanymore than 1 home. but they have no homes. so added extra 1 so they had 2 homes now. and it said you cannot setmore than 2 homes. i checked there yml folder and they have no sethomes. can someone pls help me with this thanks.

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

in essentials config

############################################################
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    # | EssentialsHome | #
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    ############################################################

# If no home is set, send players to spawn when /home is used
    spawn-if-no-home: true

# Allows people to set their bed at daytime
    update-bed-at-daytime: true

# Allow players to have multiple homes.
    # Players need essentials.sethome.multiple before they can have more than 1 home, default to 'default' below.
    # Define different amounts of multiple homes for different permissions, e.g. essentials.sethome.multiple.vip
    # People with essentials.sethome.multiple.unlimited are not limited by these numbers.
    sethome-multiple:
    default: 3
    # essentials.sethome.multiple.vip
    vip: 5
    # essentials.sethome.multiple.staff
    staff: 10

3. Offline

scungilli

id like to point out that this indeed solves the issue of ranked home setting. however you can only set three unless you want to use the "essentials.sethome.multiple.unlimited" permission. this is an issue, is there anyway to add a group without getting errors in console? for example adding "superVIP" or something of that nature at a different number of homes. Help on this would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.