EzAdmin GUI

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by swiftshader, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

swiftshader

Plugin category: Admin tools

Suggested name: EzAdmin

What I want: I'd prefer a GUI that when you right click a custom item, it opens up the EzAdmin menu. In this main menu there will be the options of: Ban, Kick, Mute, Gamemode, Visibility and a few other ones that should be configurable. When the admin clicks Ban, Kick, Mute it should pop up another GUI with all the players logged into the server and display their head and name. When a admin clicks a player Again another GUI should be displayed with customizable reasons that are custom to each menu(ban, kick, mute). Gamemode and visibility should just toggle their gamemode or visibility. In the future I would like to add player info menu

Ideas for commands: No commands everything should be done with GUI

Ideas for permissions:
    EzAdmin.open
    EzAdmin.Ban
    EzAdmin.Kick
    EzAdmin.Mute
    EzAdmin.Gamemode
    EzAdmin.Visibility
    if a player does not have one of these perms he should not be able to see that menu item.

When I'd like it by: Anytime soon.

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.
  2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

3. Offline

caderape

get a look to the plugin administration_panel

4. Offline

swiftshader

caderape i want a gui not a scoreboard panel.

5. Offline

caderape

6. Offline

swiftshader

Ill try it even though it doesnt have most of the features i need caderape

7. Offline

caderape

swiftshader if its not what you want, i can try to male it.
    But you will need to give more details.

8. Offline

swiftshader

he has the basics so you could use the source from his (with permission). But i would like to be able to see in the player info their rank, and the world they are in. I would also like to add a menu for /Invsee, /Enderchest,/rx check. Or if you could add a yml so i can make my own addition in the menu like have it do /invsee then also below that maybe i can put like player choose: true (so it pops up a menu asking whos inv i want to view) would look similar to:
    Menu name: Player Inventory Viewer (this will show when you hover over it)
    Command: invsee
    Playerchoose: true
    caderape

9. Offline

caderape

swiftshader I will do someting, and you will told me what you want modify.
    It will take 1-2 days

10. Offline

swiftshader

I look forward to your reply caderape

11. Offline

woaosodo

swiftshader, I was just reading over and I think I found a possible bug. What if a player was about to click down on a players head and then they disconnected? Would they just ban the next player that took that slot? Also, in a GUI you can't display custom player heads, they'd just look like steve heads.

12. Offline

swiftshader

woaosodo Yes i understand all of this, 1, it wont be live updating player list so that won be an issue as it uses the clicked players name not head. 2: the heads wouldnt have to be custom the name display is fine.

13. Offline

caderape

swiftshader no worries for player offline, the plugin will check if the player is online.
    for gamemode and vanish , what u want its turn on gamemode or vanish for the player selected right ?

And no be invisible just for this player
    For the rank, its the rank from groupmanager or permissionex ?

14. Offline

swiftshader

No for gamemode and vanish just have it vanish the user caderape
    and yes Groupmanger.

15. Offline

DotDash

Open GUI with custom item: CustomJoinItems
    GUI: ChestCommands

16. Offline

caderape

swiftshader Im motived. Im gonna do a panel for players too. Totally configurable and linked to essentials.
    If you dont want it, i will just do the admin part for you.

17. Offline

swiftshader

18. Offline

caderape

swiftshader okay, it's become good. I did all the configuration, the methods, and the gui creation.
    Now i have to code. I think it will take some days for make it perfect.

19. Offline

caderape

swiftshader I'm done. I will do some test and create some example gui, then i come back here.

There's no limit in gui creation. You can even create one custom gui by player. Each gui has his own permission and his own material for open it.
    I added a gui shop too, where you can buy and sell items.

swiftshader Here we go
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    You will have all the infos in the config. Its a bit complicated for understand at the begining. So get a good
    looking to all the examples files ;)
    Works with bukkit 1.7.9 and vault 1.7.9, and an economy plugin.
    I will create a dev page soon.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  20. Offline

swiftshader

caderape Thanks i just got back from a business trip and look forward to testing it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.