FalseBook Rumors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by UDK450, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UDK450

Alright, so I have heard from a few people that FalseBook is done with. That the author of this amazing plugin has ended his work on the project. While I notice that GeMoschen has not been on for a while, has there actually been any confirmation to these rumors? Is FalseBook actually done with? And if it is so, what is the closest plugin to it (that works effectively and efficiently) that I could replace FalseBook with when the time comes that it is no longer working?

2. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Well, I sure hope not! My bigger worry is that <<insert any plugin name here>> won't get updated when the API is released, but not having a developer on the project would suck.

At any rate, Falsebook is merely a clone of the original project, Commandbook Craftbook, which is still under (slow) development last time I checked.

3. Offline

sillyrosster

CraftBook* :p

You can check out CraftBook builds here. He still updates it for his server, meaning it will be updated for the new API. I personally go with anything sk89q has made ;)

4. Offline

UDK450

I, to be honest, cannot wait for the Official Modding API to be released. I hope it will take steps further than Spout. I would love to see many single player mods reach into multiplayer (such as new weapons and armor).

But back on topic, yes it would be unfortunate if FalseBook was ended. I hope it isn't, and won't.

5. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Ah yes, I should get some more sleep, it's craftbook, not commandbook :p

6. Offline

woodzy

as you guys may not know i know GeMoschen personaly, and hes very busy working a lot, the past fure months hes still working on it when hes not tired so dont give up just yeat guys hes just really busy with RL thats all..
    for every one else >busy with work =)

7. Offline

UDK450

alright, sounds fine. i was just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.