Inactive [FIX/CHAT/ADMN] Mistake v0.3 - The Command Correction Plugin [1.3.1-R.0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kodfod, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Kodfod

Mistake:​
    The Correction Plugin​
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    What is Mistake?

Mistake is a plugin that fixes the old problem of typing in ".spawn" and just goes ahead and runs the command like you typed in "/spawn".

What is the point of this Plugin?

I have always hated when I miss typed and so did my fellow Moderators and Administrators. This Fixes the problem!

Image:
    [​IMG]
    Download/Information

Source <-- Hosted on Dropbox​
    ChangeLog:
    Version: 0.3​
    • Reworded Correction Responses.
    • Added Ability to check if it is a command and if not, let the message continue.
    • Some minor code changes.
    Version 0.2:​
    • Added The Correction of missed placed "/"s (Please Note That Every Time you put a / it will try to run it as a command. ie: Hello Sir/Ma'am Would be ran as /sirma'am)
    • Fixed typo's
    Version 0.1:
    • Release

Attached Files:

kaZep, stefa168 and dark_hunter like this.
  2. Offline

dark_hunter

What about things like "s/wan" yes it happens.

3. Offline

Kodfod

I will work on finding missed placed /'s

4. Offline

zhuowei

What if I want to run a command with a . in it, say, /me eats a hamburger. Wouldn't the plugin replace that to /me eats a hamburger/ ?

5. Offline

Kodfod

No It only looks for the chat message to begin with a "."

However, it does say the extra slashes in the message. but runs the command correctly

EDIT: Version 0.2 Released With Added Support for "s/pawn = /spawn, spawn/ = /spawn h/elp = /help etc..."

The Plugin is now uploaded with new revisions very minor except it now knows when you are not typing a command.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  6. Kodfod Edit your thread title pertaining to the plugin submission guidelines; include version and description.

[FIX/CHAT] Mistake v0.2 - Command Correction Plugin [1.2.5-R4.0]

7. Offline

Kodfod

Okay. Thanks for the tip

8. Offline

md_5

Might need some refinement, but approved anyway.

9. Offline

Kodfod

md_5 Thanks! Also, What do you mean by "refinement"? like more Mistake Correction, or accuracy?

I Would Like to Ask the Users Who HAve Used this plugin and people who are considering it: What can I do to improve the overall plugin?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

Jacob Marshall

Grats on getting the plugin approved, md_5 really has his work cut out approving and re-checking so many plugins.

Ontopic: This is such a great idea, I just dont know how reliable the algorithm is yet. Ill give it a try tomorrow :)

11. Offline

Kodfod

Jacob Marshall: Thanks For Considering trying out The plugin. This Was a Very Simple and is very Light weight. It Check out the source all it does (So Far) is look for missed-placed /'s and .'s tries to run it after fixed, and if not it allows the message to continue.

12. It's great to use, not a need, but still useful. 7/10 :) Good plugin.

13. Offline

Kodfod

Glad you found it useful! If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them here.

14. Offline

BiGUNMAN

like the idea thought I think you need it for your web browser to and fix downlaod to download

15. Offline

Kodfod

Looking for most commonly missed spelled words, making a database of them to replace regular chat messages. Please lend a hand!

16. Offline

Kodfod

bump ^.^

17. Offline

Klausar

Some of my members always uses \ instead of / because they are programers. Is this implented in the plugin?

18. Offline

Kodfod

yes, yes it is

19. Offline

Kodfod

Now looking for people to help with more languages! Please pm me with what lang you can translate to.

Thanks =)

20. Offline

Kodfod

21. Offline

kaZep

That's so prety awesome! Thank you, helped me =3

22. Offline

stuntguy3000

23. Offline

Kodfod

hahaha, no it doesn't. never noticed that! i might add that!

24. Offline

stuntguy3000

:)

You won't believe the amount of times I have seen that on servers ._.

25. Offline

Kodfod

Yeah they should fix that and put a / in there...

edit: Updated!

Just awaiting a Staff to approve the new version on bukkit dev!