Inactive [FIX/MISC] Seeds v2.0 - Harvest seeds from tilling dirt! [1.2.3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ChrizC, May 26, 2011.

1. Offline

ChrizC

Garloth likes this.
  2. Offline

kahlilnc

Oooo Nice.

3. Offline

Juze

Yet another excellent plugin, @ChrizC ! Just need to wait on a new RB for release. :)

4. Offline

Enzy

Can u please fix the 814 version bug

5. Offline

ChrizC

Unfortunately, this is beyond my control. We'll just have to wait until a new build/rb.

Chris

6. Offline

Enzy

test it on 815 which just came out

7. Offline

cholo71796

2:10 = 1:5

The way you put it is correct, just uncommon.

8. Offline

Enzy

Btw didn't know u dedicated this to me but i am very thankful because when a good cb version comes out this will be great

9. Offline

ChrizC

I was hoping people would be smart enough to spot that themselves. The only reason I put it like this is because that's exactly how I coded it into the plugin.

I will try that later on, but seeing as 815 only modified packet handling, I doubt this is fixed yet.
    I think the reason why it is broken is because Notch must've added something in 1.6.1/1.6.2 when "fixing" item duplication.

Chris

10. Offline

ChrizC

Just a quick heads up, unfortunately, this is still broken in 816.

Chris

@Enzy @Juze @cholo71796 @kahlilnc
    Update released! v1.0b1 fixes the problem with seeds not being able to be picked up. Sorry, that was an error on my part.

EDIT: v1.0b2 also fixes NPE when right clicking "air".

Chris

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  11. Offline

Juze

12. Offline

ChrizC

13. Offline

ARandomBob

It's not broken. You have to harvest seeds from tall grass now. Grab some bonemeal and use it on a block of grass and watch what happens.

14. Offline

ChrizC

That's why I used quotes, because some people consider this as a nerf on Notch's part.
    This is for those people who want to restore this functionality.

Chris

15. thank you for this, i was wondering why i dont gain seeds from grass anymore with hoe ^^ this will fix all! <3 +1 for ye!

ChrizC likes this.
  16. I won't be using this, but it's a nice plug-in. Good job.

17. Offline

ARandomBob

Ah ok. The way people were talking it seemed like no one knew how to get seeds.

18. Offline

yourock129

Could you put a Config file to set the ratio for how many tilled grass it takes to get seeds?

19. Offline

Garloth

Could it also delete tall grass because it looks terrible as for me?

20. Offline

dragos240

The plugin is great, but the description is a bit misleading. "Harvest seeds from tiling dirt", it sounds like you can get seeds from plain dirt which I don't believe is the case...

Suggestion: Change description to "Harvest seeds from tiling grass" or "Old grass behavior"

Pythros likes this.
  21. Offline

ChrizC

Updated for Craftbukkit 1.2.3!