Flan's Mod ported to CraftBukkit?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by x4n0, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

x4n0

Hello,
    i want to ask: Has anyone ported the Flan's Mod to CraftBukkit?
    Or can anyone port it for me? :p

Regards,
    x4

2. Offline

mushroomhostage

Yes, Flan's Plane Mod v16 has been ported to CraftBukkit 1.1-R4, I was running it on my server, worked great along with the RadioBeacon plugin:

[​IMG]

You can get the port from MC Port Central.

The latest version for 1.2.5 has not yet been ported. The mod will first have to be adapted for SMP, right now it is only single-player. Watch this thread for updates: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=1989.0

Meanwhile, while not as sophisticated there are other flying mods out there ported to 1.2 CraftBukkit. On my server running 1.2.3 I use the Hot Air Balloons mod, and while not exactly an airplane it's not a bad substitute:

[​IMG]

The 1.2.5 port of Forge/FML to CraftBukkit just came out this weekend so there are not many mods available yet, but I hear they are in the works.

But if you really want Planes on Bukkit, 1.1-R4 is an option. Many modded servers are still running 1.1 because of the much larger selection of available mods at this time.

3. Offline

x4n0

Unfortunately I can't run my server with 1.1, because my Map is already in the Anvil format. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.