[Formatted][Detailed] Guilds + Control Resource Points

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mayley, May 30, 2012.

1. Offline

Mayley

-removed-

Any opinions on this would also be appritiated

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

Mayley

One last attempt at this being seen publicly

3. Offline

hawkfalcon

What's wrong with factions?:0
    And I'm pretty sure the other thing exists as well.

4. Offline

Mayley

Personally i find factions to have some things that would be restrictive to us. Such as the captured land and Powers. However the main point in the plugin was the extra features such as Guild Charters from NPC's that require a certain player amount to actually create the guild.

Not only that but we also wanted to directly hook into the other plugin that was requested because it was our hope that it may become a focal point of which we can entice people onto the server, and while there may be other plugins that do a similar thing i couldn't find one that did what i described.

Now i did actually mean to write in that i understand that this is a huge request and am willing to work out something with a developer / developers if they wish.

*I'm going to add that in now*

If you can link me to some plugins that achieve what we wish and don't conflict i would be happy to take a look at them, although my request would still stand.

5. Offline

Mayley

Any other takers?