Friends can't connect to the server!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Brandth, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Brandth

I've had it! For 2 months I've been looking for a solution and other people have too but every single thread I or someone else make they just ask them about the IP and port and if we are conencted to hamachi or for port forwarding and what not. My server is set up with the settings provided with a auto installer of Bukkit and I use the settings that are required and is listed on this site. My friends are on the right hamachi network and I give them the correct IP but It still doesn't work! Help would be very much appreciated as I've been not able to play with mods for a long time now. If you're asking my normal server that doesn't run through bukkit works super fine and Bukkit have worked fine for me just a few months ago. This problem happened in one of the updates I believe. Currently testing on build 1000. The previous versions doesn't work either when they were the recommended builds.

Can someone just rabble up all possible solutions for this because I've really had it and I want my plugins!

Infos:
    1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3)? WIN7 32 bit enterprise (business)
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)? x86
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.) 1.6.0_24
    If you run any GNU/Linux, run this command to get all 3:
    Code:
    uname -a && java -version
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc? Hamachi.
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.)
    The build number is displayed in the top of the server.log. Build #1000

Now that you've given us all the basics, now we get into the more advanced stuff. Note, if you haven't answered 1-5 yet, answering 6-10 will be almost pointless.

6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server? The one provided by the wiki/site. Which basically starts it in Java 6 mode.
    7. What plugins are you running? None at the moment.
    8. What error are you getting (post your server.log file)? I get no error but my friends just can't connect. I can connect via localhost but that's it.
    9. What have you tried already? I've tried making them use all different IP's i could come up with, tweaking hamachi, trying different server settings including the recommended ones and starting the server in different commands and modes.
    10. Have you tried any of the things below? They are not related to my problem, but yes.

2. Offline

Rwembee

Could you post your server.properties?

3. Offline

Brandth

This is the properties:

#Minecraft server properties
    #Sat Jul 16 14:02:15 EST 2011
    level-name=world
    allow-nether=true
    view-distance=10
    spawn-monsters=true