Inactive [FUN/ECON]MonsterHunt v1.5.1 - Who kills most mobs? [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

MonsterHunt

Are your players building at day, but bunker into their houses, when night comes? Make them hunt monsters!

This plugins adds another layer of fun against monsters. It's absolute must have, if you have monsters turned on.

At night, when monsters come out, plugin will count how many monsters each player kills. At the end of the night, name of the player with most kills is announced globally.

Additionally, you can enable reward to add another way of gathering stuff to the server or to simply motivate players to hunt monsters.

(BIG thanks to @Samkio for the video)

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/monsterhunt/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. Offline

Amur

Problems with delivery of prizes is solved?

3. Offline

Rolliks

Do you answer me about a reward?

4. Offline

stewsus

As far as i can tell the Rewards still do not work! :(

5. Offline

kyle921

I edited the latest build I could find (this one, from computerxpds) to get rewards working. Note: this build works for me but I make no guarantees that it will work for you, especially if you do something weird with the config. Use at your own risk, as per usual. Here's the jar.

6. Offline

Craigdb

Any chance to repost that patched version? It appears the 'No Rewards' thing is a big killer of this plugin.

7. Offline

kyle921

8. Offline

Craigdb

9. Offline

Craigdb

Worked a treat - that's so awesome, thankyou so much.