Inactive [FUN] FireLord 0.9 - Adds fire damage and resistance to golden sword and armor[1.2.4-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by w4rgo, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Offline

w4rgo

FireLord 0.9 [1.0.1-R1]

Version: v0.9

From now, you can follow me on Twitter in @w4rgo , I will post there the developemental changes i do!

Tired of those stupid crap golden things??

Firelord plugin converts you in a Fire Lord when you are using those golden crafts!!
    The fire Sword now set your enemies on fire! The Armor gives you fire resistance! The boots set the ground on fire! And the tools give you the material you mined smelted!!!

NOW INTEGRATED WITH SUPERHEAT PLUGIN OF SAMKIO!

Permissions:
    • firelord.admin
    • firelord.armor
    • firelord.sword
    • firelord.boots.firestep
    • firelord.boots.overwater
    • firelord.helmet
    • firelord.pick
    • firelord.axe
    • firelord.shovel
    Features:

• Golden Sword fire damage over a defined time. You can define the time via configuration
      file, or you can use the ingame command /fl setfiredur [seconds]
    • Golden armor that resists fire / lava (Just Helmet, Chestplate , Leggings)
    • Configuration file, where you can change the items ID (If you want this to work with iron armor for example, you can)
    • Golden boots set ground on fire on step
    • If you wear golden armor, who damages you gets fire damage.
    • ALL features configurable now, in the configuration file also configuration on the fly for admins.
    • Golden Pick/Axe/Shovel, gives you the item smelted when you mine/cut/dig with them! (Thanks to Samkio and his Superheat plugin!)
    • COMMANDS:
      Code:
                                            /fl | firelord : Briefing of al disponible commands.
                                            /fl | firelord setfiredur [num] Set the duration of sword fire .
                                            /fl | firelord setfirerefdur [num] Set the duration of reflect fire.
                                            /fl | firelord firesword on/off Allows/disallows the fire sword
                                            /fl | firetools Activates the smelting of materials when mine with tools, Thanks Samkio!!
                                            /fl | firelord fireresist on/off Allows/disallows the armor lava/fire resistance.
                                            /fl | firelord firereflect on/off Allows/disallows the armor fire reflect damage.
                                            /fl | firelord firestep on/off Allows/disallows the boots to set the ground on fire on step(DANGEROUS!)
                                            /fl | firelord overwater on/off Allows walking on water with golden boots.(TODO)
                                            /fl | firelord overlava on / off Allows walking on the lava with golden boots.(TODO)
                                            /fl | firelord underwater on/off Allows breathing under water with golden helment(TODO)/firelord luck [value]
            [*]                                /fl | firelord status : Shows an status of what is enabled or not
    ToDo List:
    • More configurability(Look user posts.)
    Download Firelord 0.9
    Source

If you want the source just ask!!

If you like, buy me a coffee!
    [​IMG]

Changelog:

Code:

Version 0.9
    F I R E S P L A S H
    Version 0.7
    Fixed Bug damaging sometimes player in lava.
    Added Fall damage cancelation while you are in fire!
    Updated to craftbukkit 1060 build.

Version 0.6.1
    Fixed ENTITY_DAMAGE bug that spams console, now should be fine.

Version 0.6

[B]Fixed the damn bug of replicating golden tools.[/B]
    Added "luck" in the configuration file, now you can set a percentage of the things to happen.
    Added underwater helmet.

Version 0.5.5
    -Fixed for current bukkit version
    -Fixed Commands
    -Fixed PVP Flag issues
    Version 0.5.3
    -Fixed for Bukkit 612.
    -Command /fl and /firelord Broken!! But still funtional from file, will fix this soon.
    Version 0.5.2
    -Added support the option to configuration file to disallow using the sword on players.
    -Updated to craftbukkit 600
    Version 0.5
    Finally merged with superheat!! Thanks to Samkio , the developer of superheat , and also LevelCraft!
    Now if you dont put the configuration file of something is wrong it Autogenerates.
    Individual fire duration for armor fire reflect.
    Tools now also put the target in fire.

Version 0.4.1
    Added grilled pork drop to pigs.
    Version 0.4

Added full configuration file allowing able / disable all features.
    Ingame on the fly allowing/disallowing features.
    Fire Step added.
    Armor fire reflect damage.
    Version 0.3

Added permissions support.
    Version 0.2

Added Golden armor that resists fire / lava.
    Added entries to the config file so you can set the armor and weapon to other one than the golden.
    Version 0.1

Added Golden Sword that set enemies on fire for a determinate amount of time.

rdemanta, NEO and MuttsNuts like this.
  2. Offline

NEO

This looks amazing. Cant wait for the golden armor and boots!! Literally!!

3. Offline

w4rgo

Thanks! I will try to do as soon as posible, but I have exams this month and I am still learning, so maybe this takes a time for me!!
    [MERGETIME="1300067456"][/MERGETIME]
    Added permissions support, and Armor fire/lava resistant

4. Offline

anon

This is awsome. Maybe you could make something like superheat plugin, assign "powers" to the golden tools. Actually, superheat plugin fits this plugin 100%, seems they were made for each other.

5. Offline

kazeen

cool
    what do add to the permission lines
    add where do i download it link didnt seem to work

6. Offline

contex

7. Offline

w4rgo

ow!! I forgot. The post is updated.

Also... I tryed the download link at this moment and it seems to work.
    Please tell me if you still have problems
    [MERGETIME="1300119903"][/MERGETIME]
    Done xD

Thanks
    [MERGETIME="1300120053"][/MERGETIME]
    Oh oh..
    There is a problem with the dropbox, I have to login to use that link.

I will try to solve, you were right contex

Ok-- Solved

8. Offline

kazeen

cool ill try it out now

9. Offline

Samkio

Want to Intergrate Superheat? [​IMG]
    To make one super plugin?

10. Offline

kazeen

Sweet it works walking threw lava is fun

11. Offline

w4rgo

It would be nice!

You will tell me what to do. I will create a GitTub soon.

Right now I'm a bit bussy with some assignements that I have to do, but as soon I'm free we can do this.

I really appreciate your interest!

12. Offline

Kainzo

Herocraft Coding is interested in using your code/plugin for our Heroes (RPG) plugin - if you are willing to part with the source, we're requesting it. Also you are welcomed onto the team as a guest member to assist in the coding of the RPG plugin.

13. Offline

w4rgo

Finally, pigs drop cooked pork!

14. Offline

omegapixel

I can't seem to get Fire Lord 0.4.1 to work. It doesn't come with a properties file nor does it create one.

15. Offline

w4rgo

Sorry my fault, I forgot to add it.

16. Offline

leetgamer

This is really awesome! Any chance we can stop people from using the sword to ignite others though? I'm using it on a server where pvp is off, but I want my users to be able to use it on animals, monsters, etc.

Edit: All the other tools I allowed also can set players on fire :/ Can you change this? :D

17. Offline

w4rgo

Yes I can, I will do it in the next version, but maybe it take a while because im busy.

But surely you will have the option, you have my word hehe

18. Offline

DrChomp

Hi, just to say great plug-in...
    and I'm meeting some problems with the 0.5, players who use some shovel, axe and pickaxe on blocks (what drop the smelt one) have their "durability gauge" who fall, but if they move the tool into their inventory, the axe (for example) recover the entire durability gauge... It's a bug of my server or maybe your plug-in ?
    Sorry about my bad english :/
    And keep your good work ;)

19. Offline

Crowbars82

Being able to submerge one's self into a pit of lava = fun! I have set the fire sword to burn for 20 seconds, as the sword itself is still gold, therefore breaks soon enough. Great for a powerup though and works well with Monster Hunt, as you can weaken the enemies before claiming a kill!

20. Offline

bizzybusk

is it hard for someone who have the devolpment skills like you to add these things to chainmail gear?

it might sound offensive in some ways but im not offending you :) please quote this!

21. Offline

leetgamer

In the config.properties file, just try changing the item IDs. From my understanding that should work. :)

Code:
    helmet=314
    chestplate=315
    leggings=316
    boots=317

22. Offline

w4rgo

I noticed this too. But I dont really know the problem, I revised the code and this should not have this behaivour.

I will look at this more carefully. Can you tell me other plugins that you have too ??

Thanks

The user @leetgamer is rigth! You can change the config file to fit to your suggestion. Just search in the internet for the data values of the chainmail.

Thanks to all for your replies, I really apreciate the feedback.

I will work on the bug of duplicated tools. And in the option to damage players or not.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  23. Offline

DrChomp

I'm using too : chatbukkit, fishpeople, Lockette, LoginMessage, MultiVerse, Permissions (by phoenix), SpawnControl and vPlayersOnline...
    If this list can help you...

24. Offline

w4rgo

Ok thanks, it was usefull. I think the problem is with my plugin, I will try to solve it in the next version.

Thx for the feedback

25. Offline

DrChomp

Thanks to follow the developpement ;)

26. Offline

leetgamer

Looking forward to your update! :)

27. Offline

w4rgo

Thx, but I am very busy IRL at this moment, it maybe takes me a while :S

28. Offline

BangL

Tested with new recommended CB#600:

Code:
    2011-03-30 01:31:45 [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\FireLord.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:102)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:62)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:98)
        ... 8 more
    pls update :)

29. Offline

w4rgo

https://github.com/downloads/w4rgo/FireLord/FireLord0.5.2.zip

30. Offline

BangL