[INACTIVE][FUN] Fridges v1 - Place and use fridges [818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jayjay110, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jayjay110

Fridges - Place and use fridges!:

Current Version: 1.0

This plugin allows you to make cool looking fridges (There is currently no reason to freeze food so all it does is kinda hides ur chests behind an iron block :3)

To enable and disable type: /fridges
    P.S: It is currently enabled globally on startup :)

To use simply place a chest anywhere behind an iron block and VIOLA, right click the iron block to access your freezer!

Video - By @hardey7:

Features:
    • Allows you to access fridges by right clicking iron blocks
    Download

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-fridges-v0-1-add-fridges-to-the-game-818.20085/
    GO HERE NAO, ITS MORE UPDATED :3

Source Code

Todo (open)

• Get someone to tell me what Todo :D

Changelog:
    Version 1.0:
    • Initial Release
    Changelog (Long) (open)

Version 1.0:
    • Initial Release

2. Offline

chernobyl360

LOL, This is epic! Very Original.
    Some Ideas:

Be Able To Have Water Flow Out and Give the Player Health. Like Those Water Machines you drink out of .
    Be Able to tamper with this feature above^^^^ and instead of water it will spit lava out and kill the player attempting to drink the water.
    Have it work with iConomy. When the *Fridge*/chest is empty it will restock with the selected item on a sign you must place on the Fridge.
    Have It work With LWC. Not sure if it already does :p.
    Have it *Break* and when it breaks the surrounding area will turn into snow and the player will freeze in place :p.
    Have That Water Feature Drink feature Break and flood the house.

matthayez011 likes this.
  3. Offline

Jayjay110

VERY NICE IDEAS :D, Ill jump on tomorrow coz its friday :D and I will probably add a config file so you can enable all the features u suggested :D, they actually sound cool :)

4. Offline

chernobyl360

Cant wait! *Clicks Follow Jayjay* what :D

Jayjay110 likes this.
  5. Offline

Jayjay110

Lol :p

6. Offline

Shamebot

Putting water/waterbucket in it could produce ice or snow.
    And you could get rid of the chest, if you want.

The PC Tech Guy likes this.
  7. Offline

WooJoo

create a max duration if you dont store food inside a fridge it will transform into dirt
    like after 1 ingame day it will be dirt if you dont store it inside a fridge if you do store it inside it will last for 3-4 days ^^

8. Offline

Jimmy

Yeah... It can show in the chat box the amount of days the food is fresh before it expires when you place it in the fridge!

9. Offline

Bigwig222

Great idea. I would want to see 2 stacked wool act as a fridge, if you could also do that it would be great :)

10. Offline

Jayjay110

Aight guys ill make a config file so u can set the fridge block, the time before food expires and other stuff K :)

11. Why not give you the option of making water into iceblocks or snowblocks?
    Would be a fun way to create blocks you can't mine othervise. :)

12. Offline

matthayez011

THANKS FOR MAKING MY REQUEST BECOME A DREAM I LOVE YOU NO HOMO

13. Offline

kahlilnc

14. Offline

Jayjay110

doesnt do anything yet but if someone makes a video ill put it in the description :)
    Im doing that as soon as im done with something else :D

kahlilnc likes this.
  15. Offline

kahlilnc

Can you make the block configurable? I mean the iron block.

16. Offline

Minecrafter9001

You could freeze items the same way as furnaces smelt stuff!
    Water ---> Ice
    Stone ---> Cobblestone

[When it's cold, i think rocks expand so they start cracking]

17. Offline

Ozonepheonix

Nice! If you use all these ideas ill definitely suggest it to the owner of the server i play on.

18. Offline

Monkah

How about a timer on food, that if not eaten in three minecraft days, turns into dirt (rots), UNLESS in a fridge?

Or maybe configurable foods have to, because last time I check, bread and cookies don't rot.

19. Offline

Jayjay110

ok, guys, im currently working on this but i dont know how to get the chest invent properley so i may be a while k :p

Alesana likes this.
  20. Offline

hardey7

21. Offline

Jayjay110

22. Offline

hardey7

ohh thanks mate for putting my video up when you update ile make another vid

23. Offline

DreadKyller

one thing, if you could make it work somehow is a chest is below the iron bock? that way it can be hidden, or make a command where you can link a block to a checs without them even being near each other? that way you could have a chest room secret, and then when you click a block it just loads to corresponding check from a hashmap or something.

Jayjay110 likes this.
  24. will there be a possibility to link it to a double chest

25. Offline

Minecraft93

so when will there be an update?

26. Offline

keithhhhhh

Put in a ability to turn buckets of water into iceblocks? lol

27. Offline

DreadKyller

@keithhhhhh : hmm, very interesting idea, that would be more like a freezer though, not fridge

28. Offline

Jayjay110

Ok so far Ive managed to get water buckets into Ice, but Im trying not to set up a timer because that may just leech memory, im not sure, I cant think of a good way to do this, plugin devs got any ideas?

29. Offline

DreadKyller

timers do not take too much memory, but here is a way to make something sort of like a timer

make a int hashmap variable on the main class called ticks or something, then in a scheduler change that value by 1 for all items in it, then use the correct hashmap

30. is there a download for the update that turns the water in buckets in ice blocks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.