Fun Gadgest

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by logan2971, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

logan2971

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Fun gadgets

What I want: I'd like a plugins that give's players ability's to do certain things in the main hub so one of my ideas is to place a slime ball which then turns into a trampoline for 10 seconds and when a player goes on it they will start to bounce up and down and it will have a cool down of 25 seconds. Other gadgets would be if you place a gunpowder you get from the gadgets menu it will do a firework show for about 5 sec and it will have a 20sec cool down. another idea is if you get the tnt block from the menu and place it it will rain dow tnt for 3 seconds and has a 60 second cool down time . another one will be if you get a snow ball from the gadgets menu it will shot out a snowman and it will shot out 5 snow balls every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. another idea (yes i know i ask for alot xD ) if you get the steve head out the menu it will make 3 heads fly up into the sky 15 second cool down those are just some i think will be cool

Ideas for commands: To open the gadget menu do /gadget menu and it will open up all the gadgets

Ideas for permissions: gadget.use.name

When I'd like it by: ASAP the sooner the better :)

Also if you can be a plugin dev for me you will be giving the PluginDev rank on my server with most commands! <removed>

[edit by JaguarJo: Forum guidelines do not permit the discussion of monetary compensation, so I've removed that part of your post. Please keep this in mind when posting in the future. Thanks.]

2. Hey, I will try to do this, may take one or two days. Do you want to have it with a currency or player may use the gadgets for free?

Tnt will make the server lagg a lot, but ok

The snowman and the heads aren't possible

3. Offline

logan2971

for a certon player

4. Offline

logan2971

Anyway thx for the help :)

5. Offline

7NE

any progress

6. Offline