Inactive [FUN/MECH] VoxelAir v2.008 - Configurable Flight and Travel Powers [1317]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Voxel Box, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Voxel Box

[​IMG]

VoxelAir: "We'll have our wings and the wind will be with us."
    written by by: przerwap
    Get it here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Tested compatible with: #1317
    documentation by: plusnine

Changelog:
    v2.008 - Fly, Ridge, Fly is now VoxelAir, and includes a more robust flight system than ever! Check the documentation for everything that's new, and be sure to remove your flyRidgeFly.jar file and config folder from your server's plugins folder.

Documentation:
    http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/VoxelAir

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)"> </font><font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)"><font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)">[​IMG]</font> </font>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Hopefully there's no more hidden Derp messages :p

3. Offline

Voxel Box

[GOD] I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

=p

4. Offline

Fifteen

Nice, other than falling damage, it's working perfectly on my 135.

The original FlyRidgeFly displayed "herp derp" messages sometimes. I kinda liked them though, since they added some speaking when the server I play on was quiet.

5. Offline

Voxel Box

Yes, I know -- the herp, derp message generation has been completely removed from the plugin, and my understanding with przerwap is that the feather should disable all fall damage while you are holding it.

I'll bring this issue to his attention, and if it's not working, we will fix it and update the plugin and documentation accordingly. Thanks for letting us know!

6. Offline

Fifteen

Might just be an issue on 135. I'll update to 140 and try again.

Edit: Updated, but I'm still taking fall damage.

7. Offline

Voxel Box

Cool, Fifteen. Next chance we get, we'll take a look at this. I know first-hand that dying due to flight use is the pits, so thanks for the heads-up!

8. Offline

Brack

I'm curious how permissions work for this, and if it supports the permissions plugin. Is it just based off of ops.txt at the moment?

I love the stuff you guys have released so far (sniper, more) and I'm glad you guys are keeping it coming.

9. Offline

przerwap

flyRidgeFly allows anyone to fly with a feather at the time, when we get a Bukkit permission system I will add some group or sumtin like that support.

Also the herp derp's are still there just, turned off by default. You can /derp to toggle it on ;D

Hm, actually I screwed up, it wont work for you guys

Code:
    public static boolean isAdmin(String s) {
            if (s.equals("przerwap") || s.equals("ridgedog")
                    || s.equals("plusnine") || s.equals("Ciscog33k")
                    || s.equals("Featherblade")) {
                return true;
            }
            return false;
        }
    I will have it use my plugin's temporary admns.txt when I get home

10. Offline

Voxel Box

Thanks, prz!

11. Offline

Exone

Create Plugins Voxel team O_O
    Great polish! :D

12. Offline

PipeHead

Well since we do not know how far off Bukkit permission support is, could you please enable support for the Permissions plugin by Nijikokun?

Pretty please, with your favorite toppings?

Of course, if you have inside information about when Bukkit will implement its own internal permissions support and it's not far off, then I can wait [​IMG]

13. Offline

Voxel Box

According to the Craftbukkit twitter, permissions is finished as of 18 minutes ago, and they are implementing groups now, which should be roundly easier. Rather than re-develop things, we are playing the patience card and working on finishing up the next three plugins in our suite.

14. Offline

vstro24

after using this plugin i cant hurt mobs and they cant hurt me. looks like the no fall damage got mixed up with that.

15. Offline

Creekrat

Had vstro's problem as well

16. Offline

RchGrav

Yes... I removed all other plugins other than FlyRidgeFly with #164 and inflicting damage on Mobs is broken.

I can live without flying until they find a fix.

17. Offline

ssechaud

I also narrowed down not being able to hit mobs to this plugin. Hope a fix is found soon.

18. Offline

Voxel Box

Thanks, folks. As we are currently diverting our focus to updating our VoxelSurvival plugin, I am confident the feather-fix will be developed alongside it, as we can't have invulnerable zombies chasing us through the wilds!

19. Offline

hyperch

flyRidgeFly proted... thanks :)

Btw, it would still be great if you could set the consumetoggle at start in a config file

20. Offline

dzekins

dosnt work on 172

21. Offline

DiViD

This has got to be one of the nicest looking Plugin Threads! Epic plug-in too! *Downloading*

+1

22. Offline

Deano

FYI a bug ive found. Fly ridge Fly somehow is effecting killing any mobs or animals with melee.
    You have to use a trap. Take the plugin out and i can kill again. put it back in and not only am I god from monsters but they are god too. I had 10 spiders chasing me around and not doing any damage.
    This popped up out of the blue. all addons working fine.

23. Offline

hyperch

how are permissions handled? could you add support for the permissions plugin?

24. Offline

Galrath

25. Offline

Deano

nice thanks

26. Offline

Normandy

Seems to break some of my plugins that I currently have installed. Hopefully an update is released for this to be compatible with the latest CB, can't live without it [​IMG].

27. Offline

Voxel Box

Fly, Ridge, Fly is now updated for bukkit build 289. We are pretty sure it should cancel fall-damage while holding a feather, but keep your mobs killable now for those of you playing the survival game.

Let us know how it's working for you!

Also, [GOD] should stop crashing your server if it gets overly chatty.

28. Offline

Beatkidz

Hi i need something like this for my server.. but not really flying. i jest need a feather to teleport someone to the block they are looking at (to a certain distance of course) and consume a set amount of feathers each time

29. Offline

L33Tx

Can someone upload this on another site and post the link also can anyone tell me why i get a error when this trys to save??

30. Offline

Tazzernator

Awesome! Been waiting for this bad boy! :D