Inactive [FUN/MISC] SkyChest v1.5 - The Ultimate Chest Organizer [1.4.2-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Primescore, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Offline

Primescore

This will no longer be updated.
    SkyChest - The Ultimate Chest Orginizer
    Version: 1.5
    Description:
    This plugin allows you to Left-Click on a chest that is unorganized and it will organize it for you!
    No commands needed, includes permissions!
    My Server (plugin installed):
    mc.skymines.com
    Permissions:
    Code:
    skychest.use  -  Allows the use of SkyChest
    How To Install:
    Drag the SkyChest.jar file into your plugins file.
    And Restart or Reload your server :D
    How To Use:
    When the plugin is installed just punch a chest! You cannot have anything in your hand though!
    Over 4000+ Downloads!
    Video:
    Screen Shots:
    Change Log:
    Version 1.5
    • Compatible with 1.3.2
    Version 1.4

• Works with 1.2.5-R3.0
    Version 1.3
    • Works with 1.2.5-R2.0
    Version 1.2
    • Added Direct Link
    Version 1.1
    • Works with 1.2.5-R0.1
    Version 1.0
    • Plugin Released

unddasnoch likes this.
  2. Offline

weltallofid

If your are going to add more sorting options, if its possible or maybe the option to just stack items together without sorting it will be great. You do mention it is the Ultimate Chest Organizer but right now its just a part of SimpleSort which is a chest organizer mod that also adds a command to sort inventory and hotbar.

3. Offline

Primescore

What do you mean "Just a part of SimpleSort" ?

4. Offline

weltallofid

SimpleSort plugin adds 2 functionalities, one is to type /sort and sort your inventory and the other is to left click on a chestbox while holding a stick (or any other item you wish since its configurable). Of course if you believe that not needing to hold an item makes the difference.. Also just in case I do not imply that you stole anything, just that what you created already exists.

5. Offline

nicholasl

This is a very nice plugin :) great job.

6. Offline

diannetea

I think it makes all the difference, honestly. I use simplesort on my server and am considering adding this alongside it because having to dig up a stick every time I want to sort a chest can be quite annoying, especially since I don't always carry them.

7. Offline

Motocross635

Awesome plugin will absolutly use it!

8. Offline

md_5

Oooh, nice, approved.

9. Offline

Kido

it would be nicer if the same item will stack together.BTW nice plugin really appreciate that!

10. Offline

Primescore

It does and Thank you :D

11. Offline

nhoclesnar

Good job. I like this plugin already :)

12. Offline

Buckethead

Cool love it..... but..... Can this tie in with lockette or smething. I know rearanging peoples stuff wont do anythig to it. but some peope do it while people are using there chests and its annoying to them or if they loose track of where they put their stuff in chest

13. Offline

Rampen88

maybe u should add something more? like, place a sign on the chest, eks:
    skychest

(like, serchers for chest within range of 5 blocks, and sort all items into all those chests?

14. Offline

Buckethead

i think that would be practical for a large area. Otherwise left clicking would be easier. Should be a admin only perm

15. Offline

Primescore

I hate signs on my chests and that is one of the main reasons why I made this.

16. Offline

jg16jg

Could you make it vet similar to the way LWC selects?

17. Offline

Primescore

How so?

18. Offline

jg16jg

You type a command and then right or left click it and it sorts!

19. Offline

Taketheword

Add Lockette support, then I'll use it.

20. Offline

inb4ohnoes

Could you possibly elaborate on the syntax for the config file? I don't know where to put the ID for the wand item. Great plugin though!

EDIT: According to your code, the config file isn't even used. Maybe actually use the config file in the future? :)

21. Offline

beatlesboy67

I really like this but why is it called SkyChest? It should be Chest Organizer

22. Offline

Primescore

I like creative names. Chest Organizer is a really, really boring name.

I was planning to add more features but my code was all messed up and I couldn't fix it. I do not know how to get it back.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  23. Offline

hooners

great simple plugin. very useful. 2 questions - 1) what is the issue with lockette? i'm using lockette and hadn't seen an issue yet but have seen multiple comments on this?? 2) how do you get this running on a server that isn't using permissions?? my server that isn't using a permissions.yml only works for players that are op'd?? what am i missing. i did add skychest.use in my essentials config - but still no luck. thanks!!

24. Offline

IdealIdeas

Your permission node Skychest.use doesnt work :/

Does it work for PEX?

Please can you make it so it does?!

25. Offline

IdealIdeas

Can you please make this work with lockette?

Maybe thats the reason why players chests cant be sorted is because a chest is linked with a sign.

26. Offline

Matthiaswagg

Please, can you add an option where everyone can use it? like... UsePermissions: if false everyone can use it? I don't want to install permissions, as it can be a bit difficult. And i dont need it. But I dont want to op everyone on my server for a chest sorting plugin, though I love this. Could you at least have a plugin.yml where you can choose who can sort chests? Op, notop, true or false? I would install permissions for this if I needed to, but i REALLY dont want to