[FUN] TreeOctopus v1.1 - Summon The Great Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus! [Permissions] [1317]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by insanj, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Offline

insanj

TreeOctopus - Summon the great Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus at will!
    Version: 1.1
    CraftBukkit Version: #1000
    This plugin was created by insanj, brought to his attention by Camcade, who was part of the design team along with Carlthealpaca, and Gonjigas. :)

THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST TREE OCTOPUS PLUGIN

According to the "tree octopus" website, this kind of octopus is an extremely endangered species that lives in the tress in a very small portion of the world. The website instructed people to help save the tree octopus by putting money up in the trees so that the tree octopuses could make nests out of the bills. Of course, this was a scam just to get people to put money in trees for other people to take. (http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/)

With this plugin, relive the tale! Place a gold block on a leaf, or hit a leaf with a gold ingot, and a message will pop up saying: "Sacrifice accepted. You have summoned the all mighty tree octopus!", and like magic, your sacrifice will be taken and replaced with a glorious squid. Don't believe it? Try it for yourself!

[​IMG]

(Yeah, edited that many f***ing times because this freaking post editor is absolute inebriated crap.)

LAUAR123 and camcade like this.
  2. Offline

nubpro

Can you add screen shot or something which can preview how does it works?

3. Offline

insanj

There you go! :)

4. Offline

camcade

5. Offline

bloodtake

I lol'ed!

6. Offline

Plague

Sorry for the delay in submission approvals, I've been away for a while.

insanj likes this.
  7. Offline

captainawesome7

I'm guessing it was more along the lines of "I wonder if anybody is this stupid."
    I'm pretty sure people didn't patrol the trees of the Pacific Northwest searching for money left there by charitable morons.

8. Offline

insanj

Hey, guess what? Now you can also hit leaves with gold ingots, as well as place gold blocks on any part of a leaf, not just the top! Also, the code looks real nice and pretty now. Enjoy!

9. Offline

Crackerblk

This is great!! I plan on ninja adding it to my server and place random signs in the wilderness "Gold in trees and the squid is pleased"

wassilij and insanj like this.
  10. Offline

Clucky

What the...... :confused:

11. Offline

TheGurw

This is one of those plugins that will make my users go...."wut."

Pim1234 likes this.
  12. Offline

camcade

Nice update!

insanj likes this.
  13. Offline

Kordale

This is just hilariously awsome, Ima add it to my server.

@Crackerblk
    That is just awsome! ima have to incorporate your idea in with it!

14. Offline

Bellaabzug21

It's cool but somehow I thought it would be bigger. :(

15. Offline

md_5

Long time no see insanj. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5