Inactive [FUN] RTest v1.5 - The Reaction Test of the Future! Now with Vault Support [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jessy1237, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Jessy1237

RTest: The Reaction Test of the Future!

RTest is the plugin of your dreams, it allows another form of gaining money for your server players. The plugin Displays a random Alpha-Numerical Word and the first player to type it into chat wins the reward. This plugin is very customisable as you can set the character amount, interval/delay between each test and the reward that is paid.

This plugin relies on an Economy plugin and Vault, if an Economy plugin is not found it will disable itself. A permissions plugin is also needed but the default Bukkit permissions should work.

This is just the general thread if there are any queries or problems with the plugin it is to be on this page.

The actual download page is on BukkitDev Here.

2. Offline

Zaros

Seems more like a reaction test diluted by a type speed test.

3. Offline

RazorFlint

Sounds cool

4. Offline

Tolerance

Please include the latest CB it supports in the title, also, please capitalize the category. For example:
    [FUN] RTest: The Reaction Test of The Future! [1240] or whatever version.

5. Offline

emericask8ur

At least put small info on the thread....

6. Offline

Tolerance

Also, please add the latest version of the plugin in the title. Which, from your BukkitDev page, would be v 1.1
    [FUN] RTest: v1.1 The Reaction Test of The Future! [CB 1185, 1240]

7. Offline

rockxz2135

Could you make the message configurable with different chat colors using the & for the color codes?
    I don't use the currency dollars on my server
    also i think this is a bug but everyone gets a different message and multiple people can win :/

8. Offline

Jessy1237

actually not everyone can win but i will look into the seperate messages but it shouldn't do as i made it send the smae message to everyone, and with the everyone wins, that is entirly wrong as for a fact i know i added if the EorD value is equal to 0 then no one can win and the variable is set to zero after someone wins, the only time it is set back to 1 is when the message is shown again.

9. Offline

rockxz2135

But when the first person is correct it sometimes doesnt reconoize it

10. Offline

Jessy1237

11. Offline

Jessy1237

@rockxz2135
    Updated the plugin and added a few commands so it should fix that bug as I changed some code so it changes the variable in a different method then before so it should stay the same for everyone.

P.S added your currency idea, you can now set the name of the currency on your server so it displays it on messages

12. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please upgrade to latest RB
    No "CB" in title

13. Offline

Jessy1237

I had but not in the title, sorry. Ok took out the "CB", so it is like everyones elses.

14. Offline

MonsieurApple

Approved

15. Offline

migsthegod

Works :)
    very nice

16. Offline

Jessy1237

Hmm i tested mine with iConomy6 and it worked....
    i'll try again with iconomy6 then 5 i'll message back in a couple of minutes. Also do you have an account, like an iConomy money account?

Ok so it works with iConomy 6 and i can't even find a working iConomy 5.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  17. Offline

migsthegod

Yep thanks!

I was testing it out as OP.
    It works perfectly with non-OP players.
    I guess its logical since OPs dont need money :p

Nice plugin

Id like to request tho:
    -Customizable Message/Announcement
    (it might be hard to see the one line single colored broadcast)

18. Offline

Jessy1237

hmm i can look into that wouldn't be that hard to add a new command and property to the properties file.

19. Offline

Keiaxx

Broken In 1.2 Bukkit!

20. Offline

Jessy1237

Sorry was away for the weekend will fix and probably add maths equations in.

21. Offline

nanights

Will there be a 1.3.1 R1.0?

22. Offline

Jessy1237

Yes there will be

23. Offline

nanights

YES! i cant wait :)!