GaListener

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sonic52, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sonic52

Hey guys I have a problem with GaListener, when I vote for my server, GaListener is set up to give people $2000 but it doesn't, it brings up no broadcast or anything. /vote works and /fakevote works and all the commands, but when I vote it doesn't work. My server is apart of the PlanetMinecraft voting thing and its all set up correctly, here is my GaListener config

http://pastebin.com/PmksvyCR

Cheers Sonic

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

LHammonds

Sounds like your vote site is not linking up properly to your vote listener. Wrong key/id?

3. Offline

sonic52

Ho
    How do I link the website to the vote Listener

4. Offline

LHammonds

I don't use GAListener but I assume it requires Votifier. In the votifier plugin folder, there is an "rsa\public.key" file which contains the unique key for your server (hopefully unique). That key needs to be associated with your vote site. When you sign up at a vote site, part of the setup is to configure the votifier key and your address. That is where the key needs to be set.

5. Offline

sonic52

ive already done that, ive set up votifier 100% . Im just not sure why GaListener isnt picking up the votes

6. Offline

LHammonds

Do you see the vote in plugins\votifier\votes.log? If so, it is making it to votifier which would mean the issue would be solely with GAListener

7. Offline

mack2540

EDIT: I am stupid. GAL makes a .db file within it's plugin folder on it's own (I THINK...maybe not....idk). Just ignore my post.

8. ill prefer to use the randomvoting plugin can do same and maybe more and its works fine!

9. Offline

sonic52

bump

LHammonds in the Votifier file there is no votes.log there is only rsa, config and listeners

fml

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  10. Offline

Marsyoranges

sonic52
    1. Do you have vault and an economy plugin installed?
    2. Have you tried another reward-for-voting plugin and see if that works?

11. Offline

LHammonds

Then you might want to regenerate a new key on your server and then update your vote site with the new key and see if the votes come across. There is nothing GAListener or any other listener can do until you get your vote site talking to Votifier.

12. Offline

sonic52

Marsyoranges yes I do have vault and iConomy and I have tried Vot4Cash

13. Offline

MielKaldra

I'm having the same trouble. I even deleted the rsa file as it says on votifier and re added the public key to planet minecraft, it kept saying on console to not be able to connect, yet now it works and it gives the rewards just fine.

It is the other sites as minecraft status and minecraft-index that do not give anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.