Gates (Sign Chooser)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Siickest, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Offline

Siickest

I'm thinking.. and I can't find any plugin who does it.. Maybe someone can make it.

I'm thinking of a plugin where you do a obsidian portal or any kind of blocks .. and you create a gate for and on the block you have choosen you can put a sign and it would be like

Name Of Portal
    Destination 1​
    Destination 2​
    Destination 3

and if someone go click it will choose the next destination like​
    Name Of Portal
    > Destination 1​
    Destination 2​
    Destination 3​

and if he click again it will be on destionation 2.​

2. Offline

Siickest

Any idea?

3. Offline

Freelix2000

Could you be a bit more specific? Do you want it to teleport them if they left click, and change destination for right click? Also, it would be impossible to make the destination stay the same for one player after another changes it, if that's what you wanted. I'll watch this thread, and try to make the plugin if I get more information.

:p I need to learn how to read. Players teleport when they go through the portal, the sign only selects destinations. I'll get started on it, but I'm still a noob at this, so it might take some time.

One more thing... The second line will have to be the gate name, so there can only be 2 destinations. You can make 2 signs side by side for more destinations.

4. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Sounds like the StarGate plugin, which has been inactive for over a year now. Would be interesting to see it brought back to life. I'd use it on my server.

5. Offline

Freelix2000

Now I'm mad. :p jk

6. Offline

c0mp

Freelix2000 Merged three posts in a row. For future reference, there's an Edit link on each of your own posts so that you can edit your existing post to add new information.

7. Offline

Freelix2000

Ok, sorry.

8. Offline

BillyGalbreath

9. Offline

Freelix2000

I was having troubles with this one anyways...

10. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Siickest Just touching base again. I've implemented a bunch of new features to this. I'm glad I picked this project up ^_^