Inactive [GEN] DropClear v1.7.6_1 - Clearing All Those Nasty Drops Since 2011 [1597]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by MiracleM4n, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Offline

MiracleM4n

DropClear - Clearing All Those Nasty Drops Since 2011:
    Version: v1.7.6 (Versioning = MC Version 1.7 Release 6) (Sept 02/11)

Clears all drops/mobs within a defined radius around you. (By using a command)
    Clears all drops/mobs within a certain world. (Console command)

superperms/Permissions 2,3/Group Manager Supported.

Features:
    • HAS CONSOLE COMMAND.
    • Console command is /dc WORLD *mob/drop*
    • Clears all drops within a defined radius using /dropclear *mob/drop* RADIUS
    • Has an aliased command /dc *mob/drop* RADIUS
    • Configurable Maximum radius for Ops/Permissions node and Non-Ops/Permissions node
    • It defaults to the permissions node. If Permissions is not enabled it uses the Ops/Non-Ops configuration.
    Permissions: (open)

dropclear.killadmin - Ops/Admins
    dropclear.kill - Non-Ops/Mods

Download DropClear
    Source Code

Other Stuff:
    [​IMG] Please donate to help support me :D

Changelog:
    Version 1.7.6_1 (Sept 16/11)
    • Fixed Console message duping.
    Older Changelogs: (open)

Version 1.7.6 (Sept 02/11)
    • Added Permissions 2/3 support and Group Manager support.
    • Code cleanup.
    Version 1.7.5 (July 19/11)
    • Added SuperPerms support.
    Version 1.7.4 (July 18/11)
    • Should kill arrows now.
    Version 1.7.3 (July 14/11)
    • Command restructure.
    Version 1.7.2 (July 14/11)
    • Added console commands.
    Version 1.7.1 (July 10/11)
    • Added Self-Updating config file.
    • Made messages more reliable.
    Version 1.6.1 (June 24/11)
    • Initial Release.

2. Offline

shadrxninga

missing plugin version in title

3. Offline

MiracleM4n

4. This is the plugins that I'm looking at :D

5. Offline

o0AzzA0o

would it be possible to add console support for this plugin? the crazy reason why is id quite like to run this command with OnTimeCommands as a cleanup tool that keeps server running sweet between restarts

6. Offline

MiracleM4n

So you basically want it to clear the whole server of drops on reload and/or server stop/start?

7. Offline

spunkiie

@MiracleM4n

Please make possible to run the plugin from console

(so ppl can schedule scripts to run it from time to time :) )

8. Offline

MiracleM4n

Clear drops as in All drops on the server?

EDIT: Adding now.

Now has CONSOLE COMMAND :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  9. Offline

spunkiie

I LOVE YOU

dc world from console works like a charm :)

Could you please add 3 more options ?

1) Remove ARROWS from world too (Currently it does not remove)
    2) Make a switch to remove mobs/monsters as well (like worldguard /butcher)
    2) Would be cool if the plugin tells how many items were cleared from world :D

Thank you

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

MiracleM4n

Ill take a look into these. As I just released mChat I will have more time for other plugins.

These will all be in 1.7.3. The new commands will be while in game /dc *mob/drop* *radius* and from console /dc *world* *mob/drop*.

1.7.3 released.

11. Offline

spunkiie

amazing!

12. Offline

MiracleM4n

Glad all of one person likes it :p

13. Offline

HaGGard

Is it possible to make it so op's can use the clear whole world command?

Kind of a pain to do it through the console.

However, it is a great plugin, thanks alot!

14. Offline

spunkiie

@MiracleM4n

quick bug report:
    I've just noticed that arrows still aren't being removed.

Thank you again

15. Offline

spunkiie

@MiracleM4n

2011-07-19 16:09:51 [SEVERE] Unhandled exception executing command 'dc' in plugin DropClear v1.7.4
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dc' in plugin DropClear v1.7.4
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
    at org.theanticookie.bukkit.httpconsole.ConsoleRequestHandler.executeConsoleCommand(ConsoleRequestHandler.java:85)
    at org.theanticookie.bukkit.httpconsole.ConsoleRequestHandler.HandleRequest(ConsoleRequestHandler.java:128)
    at org.theanticookie.bukkit.httpconsole.HTTPServer.requestHandler(HTTPServer.java:139)
    at org.theanticookie.bukkit.httpconsole.HTTPServer.run(HTTPServer.java:335)
    Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:819)
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:791)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.getEntities(CraftWorld.java:515)
    at net.D3GN.MiracleM4n.DropClear.DCCommandExecutor.onCommand(DCCommandExecutor.java:66)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    ... 6 more

16. Offline

MiracleM4n

Where are you executing the command from and what is the exact command used, Also is this reoccuring or just once?

17. Offline

spunkiie

I'm running from console via HTTPConsole plugin.

BTW: Sometimes work, others not.

@MiracleM4n
    the command was:

dc world drop

18. Offline

MiracleM4n

This is rather odd. Could you try it on a local server and tell me if it is HTTPConsole?

19. Thank you for this plugin! Really helped me as i destroyed a chest with ultimateFist in it :D

20. Offline

MiracleM4n

Thanks @xxmicloxx anything you would like to see added?

21. Offline

vefald

how do i download it? its not ajar file i get a .zip file. what do i do?

22. would be good if you could choose a duration how long drops stay so you can make them disappear faster

23. Offline

MiracleM4n

@xxmicloxx I dont quite understand what you would like added could you PM me woth details?

24. Offline

MiracleM4n

*Updated*​

25. Offline

xLoGiiKzZo

You should make the time interval between dropclears configureable. And you should give playrs a warning 10secs before it clears drops

26. Offline

MiracleM4n

@xLoGiiKzZo This plugin doesnt provide automatic drop clearing but only clearing all drops in a certain radius/world. (By Command)

27. Offline

spunkiie

0.7.6 has changed priority ?

I always used DropClear with SpamHammer, but, 0.7.6 doesn't work anymore with SpamHammer, because both have an /dc command. :(

28. Offline

Zaonhort

I have a couple of suggestions. I think keeping the radius is a great idea but I believe there should be a command that you can do in-game that can remove all drops or mobs in every world on the server

Maybe something like /dc all <drops/mobs>

This would be best to add this in-game because for me running commands through console is a very big hassle and I have 5 worlds so typing it all out is just more of a hassle then it needs to be. It would also be nice to have the console command to remove all drops from a world be able to be used in-game as well.

These would make my life a lot easier :p

I also agree that it would also be cool to have a config file where you can remove all the drops or mobs in a specified time period with messages of warning that could be enabled or not

29. Offline

grinch843

@Zaonhort

I use AutoClear also on my server, it will clear all drops on your would when they reach a certain amount. So-far using the two together has been working just fine......

Grinch.....

30. Offline

MiracleM4n

Could everyone please tell me what they would like to see implemented in DropClear. I have been really busy IRL with lots of family related issues. I would like to know what is absolutely needed and what is wanted before I can/will make an official release. I will try to implement anything everyone says please try to respond by tomorrow (Sept 7) or early on the 8th as I have the 8th off and will be doing a lot of programming to catch up and hopefully fix/implement everything that people would like as I dont know how much time later this week/month I will have. Also post on any of my other plugin thread if you would like something added or implemented on there.

EDIT: If at all possible (Would make my life 100x easier) if you could post the issues/features on the repsective project on my GitHub ( http://github.com/MiracleM4n ) Thanks in advance.