Inactive [GEN/MECH] boosCoolDown 1.5.0 - Cooldowns and Warmups for all commands that you wish! [1240]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Boos, Jul 26, 2011.

1. MOVED TO BUKKITDEV! New version there!
    boosCooldown - Cooldowns and Warmups for all (plugins)commands that you wish!
    Version: v1.5.0
    JAR : SOURCE

Ever wanted to set cooldowns to your warps? Ever wanted to put that /warp arena to 5 minutes cooldown while putting /warp market to 1 minute cooldown? Then this plugin is for you! This plugin allows you to set warmups and cooldowns for every single command (even with parameters!) on your server! Configuration is extremely easy! Localization is even much easier!

Features:
    • Permissions support!
    • Set warmups for commands you wish (even with parameters like /warp arena!).
    • Set cooldowns for commands you wish (even with parameters like /warp arena!) .
    • Cooldowns /warmups are not case sensitive! So if user uses /warp arena and then /warp ARena, he will still have cooldown!
    • Cooldowns can be cleared on server restart/reload
    • Cooldowns can be saved on server restart, to ensure that kits with 24 hours Cooldown will be used only once per 24 hours and not after every restart!
    • Easiest configuration EVER!
    • Easiest localization EVER!
    • Lightweight!
    Permissions:
    Show Spoiler

CoolDown/Warm-Up exception:
    Code:
     - boosCoolDown.exception  

Changelog:

Version 1.5.0
    • Added: Warmup interrupts on damage!
    • Fixed: Some mayor bugs
    • Updated to latest recommended build
    Version 1.4.4
    • Fixed random ConcurrentModificationException, which caused server to crash
    Show Spoiler
    Version 1.4.3
    • Fixed warmup stucking when user disconnects while warming up
    Version 1.4.2
    • NPE fixes
    Version 1.4.1
    • Initial release
    Known Issues:
    • When you set cancel on damage to false in config, warmups will stuck after first command use. To fix it, stop server, set cance on damage to true, delete users.yml file and start server.
    Configuration:
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
            /give: 60
            /home: 20
        cooldown:
            /spawn: 60
            /home: 30
        options:
            unit_minutes: minutes
    #set your word for minutes in messages (for localizations)
            clear_on_restart: false
    #if false, cooldowns will be saved on server restart/reload, if true, cooldowns will be cleared on server restart/reload
            unit_seconds: seconds
    #set your word for seconds in messages (for localizations)
            unit_hours: hours
    #set your word for hours in messages (for localizations)
            message_warmup_alreadystarted: '&6Warm-Up process for&e &command& &6has already
                started.&f'
    #set your own message that user gets when he uses command, that is already on warmup
            message_warmup: '&6Wait&e &seconds& &unit&&6 before command&e &command& &6has
                warmed up.&f'
    #set your own message that user gets when he uses command, that has set warmup in this config
            message_cooldown: '&6Wait&e &seconds& &unit&&6 before you can use command&e
                &command& &6again.&f'
    #set your own message that user gets when he uses command, that is still on cooldown
    #IMPORTANT NOTE: &seconds& and &unit& and &command& are variables! Do not modify them or delete them!

WARNING! Please read this before setting your configuration!
    Show Spoiler

If you use configuration like this (warp with and without parameter), it will cause big problems! Please avoid it!
    Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
            /warp: 60
            /warp arena: 20
        cooldown:

You can use configuration like this:

Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
            /warp: 60
        cooldown:
            /warp market: 120

Or like this:

Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
            /warp market: 20
        cooldown:
            /warp: 120

Or like this:
    Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
        cooldown:

Or like this:
    Code:
    commands:
        warmup:
            /warp: 20
        cooldown:
            /warp: 120

JUST DO NOT USE CONFIGURATION THAT HAS command with and without parameter UNDER SAME CATEGORY!

Big thanks to beecub and sources of his plugin bCooldown!
    Big thanks to Pinkishu for pulling warmup interrupts on damage.

AS1LV3RN1NJA and Hopium like this.
  2. Offline

MrCamping

Hi
    nice plugin, will test it tonight.
    All the cooldown and warmup plugins i've tried works like pain.

Would it be possible to cancel warmup if a player move or get hit?

3. It is possible and i even have these two features on my TODO list. We are running my plugin on server for about month, with no problems or performance impact at all. I will post new version with one FIXED nullpointer exception today.

4. Offline

MrCamping

Ok i'll give it a try tonight
    Can't wait to see a warmup plugin that has those features. That's the only reason why I want warmups.

5. Offline

Bogden

Thanks for the great plugin! I hope to see the cancel warmup feature soon!

6. Offline

Monkz

An extra cool thing to add to the cancel warmup would be proximity detection. If you made it so that if nobody was within a configurable proximity, it would be instant, but if anybody else was in your proximity, you would have to wait without moving or being hit before you teleport

7. Offline

Macximilian

It would be really nice to have a config option to disable that OPs are using the "boosCoolDown.exception" permission automatically. Maybe you can add that in the future. =)

8. New version is here! Fixed many bugs. Still no new features, because i dont have much free time now.

9. Offline

Jumla

This is what this plugin needs.

10. Offline

Wiinick

doesn't work in the slightest, all i want to do is /i 4: 60, NOTHING HAPPENS

11. He is going to need more than that to find out what's wrong.
    CB version, plugin version, any errors, current config etc.

12. Offline

Kagamijay

I have a suggestion, could there be a "reverse" version of the permission you currently have? I would appreciate it if I could select the players who have cooldown/warmup. A blacklist/whitelist sort of thing.

I thank any answer in advance.

13. New version is here! Check the first post! And thank to Pinkishu for his pull request.

14. Im running Bukkit 1240 build and latest boosCoolDown, i set that u need to wait 10 seconds before u can do /home or /home set or /tpa.
    First time its working but second time its just saying "Warmup is already warming up "or something like that, its stucking to there.
    First release worked fine, i have exactly same config but this isnt working :( , Can you please fix this cause this plugin is Awesome!
    Thx! :)

15. Could you please set up a devbukkit page?
    It makes it easier when things are all in one place (it's also supposed to be easier for devs).

16. Offline

slimpyman

oo.. can we have this cancel cast on player move?

17. Offline

DaNksta

Can you make it so different ranks can have different cooldowns with permissions? PLEASE!!

18. Added to my TO-DO list.

AS1LV3RN1NJA likes this.
  19. Offline

Piedo_bear

Build 1240. Cancelling warmups on damage doesn't seem to work. The message shows but after the time, the command is still issued. I tried with 3 and 10 second warmup delays. No errors spat out.

Also, after changing cancel on damage to false the command works once and then it will say "preparing to use /command" whenever you try again

Edit- was only using Essentials 2.6 and this. Was trying /warp and /home

20. Offline

BlockIt

Could you add some kind of cooldown that you can only issue a command once per life?

So for example someone gets a kit and can only get it again after he died?

21. Offline

Frvwfr3

Just installed this plugin, and it doesnt affect all players? Only a few players seem to actually HAVE the warmup for the commands?

Am i doing something wrong? xD

Pretty much default config on bukkit build 1318

22. Offline

CatMan8

PERFECT!
    thank you!

ledhead900 likes this.
  23. Offline

colddemon

Cooldowns work fine and Plugin is perfectly simple!

Warmups get stuck somehow, after command has been completed and somebody wants to use it again it says "warmup has already been started".

Using B1240

Thanks

24. Offline

TheMadMan697

same

25. Offline

Asphodan

@Boos
    Having the same issue with Warmups.

26. @colddemon @TheMadMan697 @Asphodan
    Set cancel on damage in config file to true and delete users.yml. Warmups are bugged when cance on damage is false right now.

27. Offline

Vittek

Download link seems to be down :( really wanna try this plugin

28. I dont understand 1 thing ^^ what is difference with Warmup and Cooldown ? i know Cooldown is the time you must wait after you use the command to be able to use it again. But what is warmup? is it that after you log in , you must wait certain time until you can use the command and after use you must wait the same amount again ?
    Sry for my bad english and my brilliant understanding of words ^^

29. @Semirotta Warmup means, that when you use command, you must wait configured time, before command gets executed. So warmup is: you set warmup to 5s on /home, you use /home then wait 5s and after that 5s commands is executed and you teleported to home.

@Vittek link is working for me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016