General Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Polishgaming, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Polishgaming

Is there a plugin (Latest) that offers a per-world inventory?
    - saves inventories
    - gives items per world (i.e. world1 gives players stone, world2 gives water)
    - economy support (money can't be cross-world transportation)
    Is there a plugin (Latest) that gives a sign lobby feature?
    - custom lobbies, and commands
    - custom config changes
    How would I setup Ranks (GroupManager & AutoRank) so the players have the same rank in all world, but different permissions per worlds.
    - Game commands per world, yet player keeps their rank
    Is there a party system (Plugin & Latest) where a player can TP, invite, and join friends in minigames.
    - see when friends are online
    Minigames
    - any and every type
    - ones I have sofar:
    - DvZ (Dwarves vs. Zombies)
    - Survival Games
    - Block Hunt
    - Paintball
    - MCAssassin
    - SCB (Super Craft Bros.)
    - a few custom game :3
    My goal is to create a Minigames server and want to know if I can have these features. I have the Game worlds and want economy there so donors buy points for that game only. The lobbies take players to another world where they can vote on maps, and the game's perms are sorted on that lobby only. The Ranks would allow a player to keep their rank per world but have different commands in different worlds i.e. /pbs.

2. Offline

dumflur

A plugin for per world inventories would be Multiverse-Inventories I cannot help you with rest sorry :(.

3. Offline

Polishgaming

Will it work with 1.7 and above even though its for 1.4.6?

4. Offline

LHammonds

I'm using the following successfully on CraftBukkit 1.7.5, Build 3042:
    * Multiverse-Core-2.5-Build-670 (Compiled in June 2013, latest is March 2014)
    * Multiverse-NetherPortals-2.5-Build-665 (Compiled in June 2013, latest is March 2014)
    * Multiverse-Inventories-2.5-Build-357 (Compiled in June 2013, latest is March 2014)
    I have not upgraded to newer versions simply because I have had no need to do so yet. So yes, older versions do work but make sure you are getting the dev builds. Start with these specific builds, then try out the latest successful builds once you have tested and verified the older ones work for you.

No idea about an economy that is world-specific.

Permissions to specific commands for specific worlds is controlled through your permission plugin. I use PermissionsEx.

Don't know about "lobby signs" since I think those come with the mini-games. But if they don't and the mini-game(s) are run via commands, you could use a plugin called ServerSigns...I use it heavily on my server for minigames and all sorts of other tasks.

5. Offline

Polishgaming

Bump, I don't want to make another Post (My Inventory Problem is solved)

6. Offline

Bobcat00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.