GetKilledCommands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sw_aG, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Offline

Sw_aG

Dear very kind Plugin makers,

Plugin category: Admin-tools

Suggested name: GetKilledCommands

What I want: I want a plugin that enable specific commands for players ONLY when they Get killed by another player (Killing by themself doesn't count, {Shoot yourself with a bow, Killing yourself using fishing rod and then die from fall damage... ETC})

I want those commands to be disable for everyone but if someone get killed by another player Then he can use those commands and anyone who diden't die to a player wont be able To use those commands.

I want in the config to be:

#Commands and the messages when they're disable, under every command there's the message!
    kit gotkilled:
    MessageWhenDisable:&2No one killed you, &9You have nothing to get revenge on!
    gotkilled:
    MessageWhenDisable:&2No one killed you, &9You have nothing to get revenge on!
    AfterPlayerKilledMe:
    MessageWhenDisable: &2No one killed you, &0You can't use this command

Ideas for commands: None

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Version: 1.7.2 R3

Thanks In the advance! :rolleyes:

2. Offline

Axanite

Had a go at this, just doing final testing then I'll give you the file.

Sw_aG likes this.
  3. Offline

EN7

Any chance you could create an option to have a command run for the *killer*, not the person who got killed?

4. Offline

Sw_aG

rf2minecraft Thanks a lot mate! :D

rf2minecraft I'm not gonna be online at home for few hours so if you'll try contect me i wont be able to talk
    Btw thanks a lot for helping me, xD i'm checking my request every minute...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Offline

Sw_aG

Hi rf2minecraft, i just want to ask when you can send/post the file?

6. Offline

Axanite

Sorry, I have been busy with my server at the moment. I will get round to testing thoroughly in the next few days. =)

7. Offline

Sw_aG

rf2minecraft Great :D ,Thanks mate!

rf2minecraft I've edit the post a bit... take a quick look if you can :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

Sw_aG

rf2minecraft I'm sorry for asking, but can you just say when do you think that you'll be done? (You said few days...)
    Thanks for you help and i'm very sorry for being not Patient

9. Offline

Axanite

Sorry, once again; been really busy with irl stuff. I'll get to testing now.

One thing I can't do is the config side with the messages; I don't think. I've got the basis of the plugin where commands take place on death... Is that okay?

Sw_aG likes this.
  10. Offline

Sw_aG

If you can't make the messages it's still good. Thanks :D

11. Offline

Axanite

Sw_aG likes this.
  12. Offline

567legodude

I made a plugin like this a little while ago.
    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/01g1pwj2p7dm59s/KillCommands.jar
    Commands are for PvP kills only. Meaning it wont work if they kill themself.
    Permissions:
    killcommands.killer - anyone with this permission will have the killer command run on them when they kill another player.
    killcommands.killed - anyone with this permission will have the killed command run on them when they are killed by another player.
    Commands:
    You must be op to set the commands. (Sorry I forgot the permission I made)
    The permission is most likely killcommands.set but I could be wrong.
    /kc killer <command> - set the command to run on the killer
    /kc killed <command> - set the command to run on the killed person.
    Put <killer> anywhere to replace it with the killers name
    Put <killed> anywhere to replace it with the player that got killed.
    I hope this is what you are looking for, I lost the project files for some reason, so I wont be able to make any changes.

13. Offline

Axanite

I already did it; its fine.

14. Offline

567legodude

rf2minecraft I was just saying that I made this same thing a while back.

Axanite likes this.
  15. Offline

Sw_aG

rf2minecraft I dont know why but the commands aren't disabled...

Sorry to say but i've tested your plugin and its not what i'm looking for, Thanks for trying :)
    rf2minecraft The problem in your plugin is:
    I want some specific commands that'll be disable ANYTIME unless you'll get killed by a player! (I need this to be on OP's too so even if you are op then you wont be able to run those commands unless a player killed you)
    In your plugin, the commands are always enabled...

16. Offline

Axanite

Sw_aG Ahhh I misunderstood the request. Sorry about that. =/

Sw_aG likes this.
  17. Offline

Sw_aG

Do you think you'll be able to fix it?

18. Offline

Axanite

I don't really think so, unfortunately. I am very tied up in work on my server at the moment. :/

19. Offline

Sw_aG

Axanite likes this.
  20. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*

21. Offline

kps1796

Sw_aG Can't you use lego's plugin and then disallow usage of the command? (with permissions)
    567legodude Does your plugin run the commands as console or one of the players?

Sw_aG likes this.
  22. Offline

567legodude

kps1796 My plugin will run the command from the console on the player. (you put <killer> and <killed> in the command where you need the names)

So if you want to wait until someone kills someone to get a command, you can use my plugin. Just set the killer command to add the permission.

Here is an example for someone who uses GroupManager:
    1. Set the killer command to add the permission.
    /kc killer manuaddp <killer> plugin.permission
    If you do that then they will get permission to run a command when they kill.
    Now, if you wanted to you can make them lose the permission when they die.
    /kc killed manudelp <killed> plugin.permission

The things you can't do with my plugin: make them able only to use the command once.

23. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*

24. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*

Can you config that so players will be able to run a command after died by a player (If a player dident killed them then he Wont be able to run that command and it'll say something like "&cYou cannot run this command!"

25. Offline

567legodude

Sw_aG It already does that, if they don't have permission, they can't use the command. (But you need a permission plugin) Then when a player (and only a player) kills them, you can run a command to give them permission. The only thing you can't do is take away the permission, so they will have it for a while after they kill someone, so the best idea would be to take away the permission if they get killed.

26. Offline

Sw_aG

But that's gonna glitch[zombie] Because if player will leave mid-killing then he wont have those permissions...

27. Offline

567legodude

Sw_aG It would not be a glitch, because if the player left then there is no death and it will not try to run a command.

28. Offline

Sw_aG

Ahh, you right but i want to make it so the player will know why he cant use that command...

29. Offline

567legodude

Sw_aG Somewhere in your server spawn, you could put signs explaining the rules, just tell them that if they kill someone they get a command and if they get killed they will lose it. Make sure the players have the permissions.

30. Offline

Sw_aG

But i have that in a mini game that i cannot put signs in the map, and not all my players know english...