GroupManager Question

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by anispider22, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

anispider22

So I was wondering,since I have this moderator group and someone in it wants to donate.It will move them to vip1[Vip1].Then they won't be able to warn people or watch the server.Does anyone know any plugin or a way in group manager ,so if someone the moderator donates it will say [Vip1][Moderator],and they will be able to watch the server and have vip items?

Thanks,
    Anispider22

P.S I don't want to make a group that says [ModeratorVip1]And manual add that person to that group everytime someone donates.

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Add vip1 one as a subgroup and not as a normal group with /manuaddsub, then edit the moderator prefix with /manuaddv.

3. Offline

anispider22

Okay,so I did the command you said with /manuaddsub ,but when I do /manuaddv spartoxcraft [vip1].
    It then says a error ,and says I need to do this /manuaddv user variable value.
    I don't understand what variable is or value,can tell me what it means,and how to set it up?

4. Offline

anispider22

Okay,so I did the command you said with /manuaddsub ,but when I do /manuaddv spartoxcraft [vip1].
    It then says a error ,and says I need to do this /manuaddv user variable value.
    I don't understand what variable is or value,can tell me what it means,and how to set it up?

5. Offline

Necrodoom

Variable - Prefix or suffix.
    Value - The value.
    Ex: /manuaddv Necrodoom prefix &4OverWatch

6. Offline

anispider22

When I tested it out, it replaced my [Owner] with [Vip1] ,and when I manuadd me back to owner I still have [vip1].How come I still have [Vip1] and not [Owner][Vip1].
    I did /manuaddv SpartoxCraft prefix &8&l[Vip] ,and it gave me [Vip1]SpartoxCraft instead of [Owner][Vip1] SpartoxCraft.

7. Offline

Jaaakee224

anispider22 Can't you just make another rank entirely with the same permissions & all, and just a different prefix?

8. Offline

anispider22

@Jaaakee224Like what kind of prefix?

So you want me to make a new group and name it like [ModeratorVip]?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.