Solved Health is ambiguous?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by i3ick, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

i3ick

Hey after the update it seems that some of my code stopped working. It says the health is ambiguous. What do I have to do to fix this?
    Here is the code, it basically saves the player location if he has less then one and a half heart but getHealth is underlined and setHealth is stroken through.

Code:
        @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
        @EventHandler
        public void onPlayerDamage(EntityDamageEvent event){
            if (event.getEntity() instanceof Player){
                Player player = (Player) event.getEntity();
                if(plugin.ftagplayers.contains(player.getName())){
                if(player.getHealth() < 3){
                    player.getLocation();
                    player.setHealth(20);
                    player.getInventory().setHelmet(new ItemStack(Material.ICE,1));
                    plugin.frozen.add(player.getName());
                    plugin.getConfig().set(player.getName() + ".X", player.getLocation().getBlockX());
                    plugin.getConfig().set(player.getName() + ".Y", player.getLocation().getBlockY());
                    plugin.getConfig().set(player.getName() + ".Z", player.getLocation().getBlockZ());
                    plugin.getConfig().options().copyDefaults(true);
                      plugin.saveConfig();
                    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.YELLOW + "position saved");
                    }

}
            }   
        }
    Thanks for your help,
    i3ick

2. Offline

LimaSxD

Try player.setHealth(20.0);

3. Offline

kreashenz

i3ick Use .setHealth(20.0); as it's now doubles, not integers. For the ambiguous thing, there was another thread on this, and the person just moved their Bukkit under their Craftbukkit (If they using both) in the Order and Export tab in properties (Eclipse).

4. Offline

i3ick

Thanks, it worked!

5. Offline

xWatermelon

i3ick kreashenz I only have craftbukkit.jar in the build path (no Bukkit.jar) and I still have this problem. How can I fix it?

6. Offline

kreashenz

xWatermelon Import Bukkit.jar especially if you're not using any NMS/OCB. I prefer adding both anyway, dunno why.

7. Offline

stirante

kreashenz Is there a way to use getHealth now?

8. Offline

jayfella

its still there, its just ambiguous because there are "two versions" of it - and int and a double - to enable old plugins to work. Just use a double as everyone mentioned, instead of an int.

9. Offline

TheA13X

wait. Whats the Bukkit.jar? I just HAVE the craftbukkit.jar. Did i miss something?

FozZeW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.