Height Limiter and Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xeNium, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Offline

xeNium

Height Limiter

Plugin category: Mechanic

Suggested name: Height Limiter

A bit about me: I am not a plugins developer, but I am professional at managing something and soon I will learn Java.

What I want: I want to make they can not go down too deep with permission heightlimiter.x

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: heightlimiter.x (x=height) to give them permission how deep they can go down. and heightlimiter.ignoreOverride to make them immune from the permit heightlimiter.x

When I'd like it by: Long time ago, It for making my rpg server become more interesting to be played.

Similar plugin requests: GoDown (This plugins looks inactive, So who want develope it for me with some more features from me?)

Devs who might be interested in this: I do not know it.

Death Penalty

Plugin category: Teleport/Mechanic

Suggested name: Death Penalty

A bit about me: I am not a plugins developer, but I am professional at managing something and soon I will learn Java.

What I want: I want make, If someone died then the player get some penalty like become a ghost for x minutes (Not become a real ghost, but become a player without any permissions do something, the ghost only can walking around , only can talk with other ghost (Player that not a ghost cannot hear what they are talking about, but with some permissions that player can hear it even they not a ghost) and cannot be seen by a player that not a ghost (Only can be seen by a ghost, but with some permissions that player can see a ghost even they not a ghost), ghost cannot hit/kill player/ghost, ghost cannot break blocks, ghost cannot open something, ghost cannot pickup something from ground/chest and others thing that not listed here.) <= Fully Recommended | Not really Recommended, but I hope you make it too for me => Make them teleport to some area that already determined (I will make a small area with a bed :D, and some cake) and If they eat the cake their life will back faster (Penalty time minus
    '-' Cake time).

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: deathpenalty.hear for give permissions to someone so that he could hear the words from the ghost even he not a ghost, deathpenalty.see for give permissions to someone so that he could see the ghost even he not a ghost, and deathpenalty.ignoreOverride for give permissions to someone so that he would not get death penalty time

When I'd like it by: Long time ago, It for making my rpg server become more interesting to be played.

Similar plugin requests:

Devs who might be interested in this: I do not know it.

As a note, I needing someone that can make a plugins for me.

2. Offline

xeNium

Bump !! People must have this plugins, So i will bump it until someone want to develope it.

3. Offline

xeNium

Bump !!

4. Offline

VeryBIgCorp

I could work on these tomorrow :D

5. Offline

xeNium

Okay.. Can you do it for me?

6. Offline

VeryBIgCorp

Sorry for the delay :( I'll have DeathPenalty done by tomorrow!

7. Offline

Jaker232

I used to have a plugin like this. Until I didn't get support in the knee.

8. Offline

VeryBIgCorp

xeNium likes this.
  9. Offline

xeNium

Thank you dude., did you already make like that I suggest? I will pm you about some offer