Help my bukkit server won't work help pls

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by yewhoneydew, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

yewhoneydew

hello my name is yew honeydew i love bukkit servers but on my mac i follow your instructions clearly and have watched every single youtube video on how to make it work but when i start it up it says this

command ; exit;
    Invalid or corrupt jarfile craftbukkit.jar
    logout

[Process completed]

pls help me by replying and getting me a bukkit server set up if it works i will then keep on using them and thank you for reading this

2. Offline

tcvs

3. Offline

yewhoneydew

hi tcvs it says this

Last login: Sat Oct 25 10:38:02 on console
    Users-MacBook-Pro:~ User$ /Users/User tcvs /Desktop/CraftBukkit/CraftBukkit/start_server.command ; exit;
    Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
    craftbukkit.jar
    logout

[Process completed]

4. Offline

tcvs

yewhoneydew You are trying to launch Bukkit and not CraftBukkit. CraftBukkit is the server and Bukkit is the API for all the plugins and such. So you will need to find some a craftbukkit download.

5. Offline

StevenTB01

Once you do you need to connect it to your java path yewhoneydew

6. Offline

yewhoneydew

StevenTB01 tcvs idk can you give me the bukkit server and give me the step by step instructions pls i want a server up soon for my friends and you both can join it too

7. Offline

tcvs

yewhoneydew I can't send you a download because that would be illegal.

DrPyroCupcake likes this.
  8. Offline

yewhoneydew

ok umm can you give me clear instructions to make and run a bukkit server pls tcvs StevenTB01 and you both can be Mods on my server if you help me get it up

9. Offline

tcvs

10. Offline

yewhoneydew

tcvs StevenTB01 and you both can both be mods ok

ok i need some help pls help i don't know how to follow the instructions and i need help

P.S. do you want to be Mod/Admin tcvs

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  11. Offline

Boba4237sdad

Maybe you have other issues as well? Usually people pays a lot of money to experts, when they are not capable of building things or fixing it themselves?

First of all, get some knowledge on computers ...

12. Offline

tcvs

yewhoneydew I will pass. I am just happy to help and don't need anything in return.

13. Offline

yewhoneydew

no i need to find craftbukkit 1.7.9 and i need to know how to get it pls give me the url thanks really appreciated

P.S. tcvs do you want to be friends/mates

14. Offline

tcvs

yewhoneydew There are no legal URLs. I don't even know where one exists...

15. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

You should not give people mod for helping you with a problem on Bukkit. That is very irresponsible.

tcvs likes this.
  16. Offline

yewhoneydew

We'll I can't find the 1.7.9 craftbukkit pls help me get my server running it will be greatly appreciated I don't know how to run one on mac OSX please help me DrPyroCupcake tcvs I will be so happy to se my server running on my new macbook DrPyroCupcake tcvs

17. Offline

ChipDev

That is not going to make us want to do Illegal stuff for you.

18. Offline

yewhoneydew

We'll I can't find the 1.7.9 craftbukkit pls help me get my server running it will be greatly appreciated I don't know how to run one on mac OSX please help me DrPyroCupcake tcvs I will be so happy to se my server running on my new macbook DrPyroCupcake tcvs and yes I understand no to say the mod and admin things I'm sorry but pls help me I want my server to work on my new mac pls help
    ChipDev DrPyroCupcake tcvs

19. Offline

ChipDev

don't tag people freaking 3 times..
    If you don't have craftbukkit, your not in luck. Go look up some sites, they MAY be hacks, check them, but some people have them.

20. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

Just to let you know it is, "Well". Not, "We'll."

21. Offline

Boba4237sdad

Go for vanilla Minecraft or Realms. It's much safer for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.