Help people cant buy from my shop and so me!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jornsibma, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jornsibma

where i need to place this?:

iConomyChestShop.shop.create - creating a shop with any item iConomyChestShop.shop.create.<id> - creating a shop with item with <id> iConomyChestShop.shop.exclude.<id> - excludes <id> from the list of allowed items iConomyChestShop.shop.buy - buying from shop iConomyChestShop.shop.sell - selling to shop iConomyChestShop.command.iteminfo - /iteminfo command iConomyChestShop.admin - admin
    when people want to buy from my shop they can't so me!

pls help!

permission txt:

# System is no longer used, but may become used in the future # Copies is for multiple-world support # Put the name of the world you wish for it to be a clone of, otherwise leave it empty. # If this file is for your default world (the one in server.properties) then you must # leave copies blank. # Example: copies: Derp - This will clone the permissions of the world Derp # # Make sure to rename this file to the name of the world that is in sever.properties under # level-name. So if it is level-name: world then this should be world.yml and in the # plugins/Permissions directory (ie. plugins/Permissions/world.yml) # # NOTE: Do not use tabs while editing this document. Use only spaces. A good way to avoid # doing this is to use Notepad++ and replace the tab with 4 spaces. plugin: permissions: system: default copies: ## # AntiBuild is included with this. To disable a group from being able to build then # set the build: flag to false (build: false). If you want a group to be able to build # then set it to true. ## # Groups can contain inheritance. # To make a group inherit the permissions from another # group simply place the groups name in the "inheritance:" like so: # # Example: # inheritance: # - Default ## # All permissions including the asterisks must be placed in single quotes. # like so: # # - 'foo.bar' # # Otherwise errors will happen! ## # Globalized Permission settings: # # If a permission contains periods (.) you can denote a globalized parameter: # # - 'foo.*' # # This will allow you to use all general commands. # ## # Single Asterisk denotes all commands: # # - '*' # If you give a group this permissions, do not have the group inherit any permissions # from other groups. Any users assigned to this group should NOT be given any additional # permissions either. ## # To exempt a node use the - prefix like so: # - '-foo.bar' ## # prefix: and suffix: do not do anything on their own. You need another outside plugin # such as iChat or HeroChat in order for these to do anything. groups: Default: default: true info: prefix: '' suffix: '' build: true inheritance: permissions: - 'foo.bar' Moderator: default: true info: prefix: '' suffix: '' build: true inheritance: - Default permissions: - 'bar.foo' Admins: default: true info: prefix: '' suffix: '' build: true inheritance: permissions: - '*' ## # Users denote which users are included in which group. # TheNo1Yeti is in the Admin group # Herpina is a member of the Moderator group but also has access # to the herp.derp permissions # Derpina is a member of the admin group but does not have access # to the derp.derp permission node # Users can also have a prefix and suffix as seen with Herpina ## users: TheNo1Yeti: group: Admins permissions: Herpina: group: Moderator info: prefix: 'Moo' suffix: 'Cow' permissions: - 'herp.derp' Derpina: group: Admins permissions: - '-derp.derp'

or i need to change something here?

2. Offline

Acrobot

Hey :)

Please paste your permissions on pastebin.com and then linking us to them.

You need to put
    iConomyChestShop.shop.create
    iConomyChestShop.shop.buy
    iConomyChestShop.shop.sell

under "Default - permissions", under your example permission 'foo.bar'.
    Just copy THE WHOLE LINE, INCLUDING SPACES, paste it the line below and change the foo.bar to those permissions ^

Also, if you ever changed your Permissions plugin to Permissions 3 or PermissionsBukkit, you can find a program called "VisualPermissions" in my signature - you can manage permissions easier with it :)

3. Offline

jornsibma

how?

groups:
    Default:
    default: true
    info:
    prefix: ''
    suffix: ''
    build: true
    inheritance:
    permissions:
    - 'foo.bar'

in here and than?

4. Offline

Acrobot

Yeah.
    Copy (preferably with Notepad++, but you can use WordPad too) the line that says 'foo.bar' (WHOLE LINE), paste it under the first foo.bar line and change 'foo.bar' to, for example 'iConomyChestShop.shop.buy'

5. Offline

jornsibma

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ec...est-shop-for-major-economy-plugins-1000.4150/

i dont have​
    - (Optional) OddItem​
    - (Optional) LWC/Lockette​
    -bukkit economy plugin​
    but DO I NEED that? or..​
    does it likes this:​
    groups:​
    Default:​
    default: true​
    info:​
    prefix: ''​
    suffix: ''​
    build: true​
    inheritance:​
    permissions:​
    - 'iConomyChestShop.shop.create​

iConomyChestShop.shop.sell'​
    or..​
    groups:​
    Default:​
    default: true​
    info:​
    prefix: ''​
    suffix: ''​
    build: true​
    inheritance:​
    permissions:​
    - 'foo.bar​
    iConomyChestShop.shop.create​
    iConomyChestShop.shop.sell'
    ?​
    thanks..>?​

6. Offline

Acrobot

@jornsibma
    You need economy plugin, such as iConomy/BOSEconomy/Essentials Eco.

And you're ALMOST right.
    Your permissions should look like this:
    http://pastebin.com/9cXy0uE7
    (BTW, this is a ready permissions file. You can use it on your server)

7. Offline

jornsibma

yes it works but ... uuhmm my iconomy not? wdf i need to i screwed up.

no..

do you have pastebin?:D

than i paste it in than i will see if it works;)

wil it work if i paste it in my config file of iconomy?:D

and the commands dont work i need a txt file.. or just pastebin;)

8. Offline

Acrobot

iConomy doesn't need any permissions for you to use.
    Also, you don't need to configure anything.

9. Offline

jornsibma

what i need to do than?

permissions

do you have your link of Iconomy not iconomychestshop..

when i put it in the plugins folder it needs to work?

10. Offline

Acrobot

11. Offline

jornsibma

hey dude thank you so much ! i love you!

but how i give another accounts money without spending my money?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.