Help! People can't seem to join my server.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Madcat3277, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Madcat3277

So, this problem has appeared time and time again. Nevertheless, I can't seem to find my answer anywhere. So, my problem is; people can't seem to join my server at all. I can join it but no one else. I have done the port forwarding already, I have a static IP and I'm also using a dedicated server computer. Now, before I switched to my dedicated server computer, I would run it on my main gaming computer, I decided to switch because my computer didn't seem to like running both the MineCraft and the server at the same time. Once I switched to the dedicated server computer, these pesky problems started and now no one can join.
    Almost forgot this, I'm using no ip for the ip, if that matters.

2. Offline

SleepyDog

Have you got the white-list on?
    Is the server open to one slot only?
    Is the server set to 0 slots and you are op meaning you can join a full server?
    100 other reasons this could be happening...?

Provide us with some information so we can help you.
    So far all i know is the IP, and that people cant join it.

3. Offline

Madcat3277

Nope, all I did was copy all the files and run the server on the new server computer. That's all I've done.

4. Offline

SleepyDog

You are still not telling me ANYTHING. I don't know what you want me to do with the information you have given me. There are a 1000 reasons why the could be blocked form the server. Help me out here.

5. Offline

Madcat3277

Well you have to tell me what kind of information you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.