Solved Help Please!!! Task 24?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by VideoGameBlackBel, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I have my own server and ive been working on it adding plugins adding extra cool minigames and other cool things. But yesterday i came across a huge error it looks like. Ive tried turning things on and off deleting unwanted plugins and fixing the config a but but nothing works!!! I couldn't think where else to go then here. (oh and it says this all after it says done on my cmd thing)(error exucting task 24?) Anyway here's the entire error i get:

Exception in thread "pool-3-thread-9" org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin Essentials v Generated an exception executing task 24 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsnycTask.java:56) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecuter.runWorker (Unkown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecuter$Worker.run (Unkown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run (Unkown Source)
    Caused by: Can't construct a java object for tag: yaml.org,2002:com.earth2me. essentials.settings.Spawns; exception=Cannot create property=spawns for JavaBea =Spawns(spawns={}); No single argument constructor found for class org.bukkit.Location in "<reader>", line 1, column 1:
    spawns:
    ^
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructYamlObject.construct(Constructor.java:333)
    org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:183)
    org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:142)
    org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:128)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromRead(Yaml.java:480)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:423)
    at
    com.earth2me.essentials.storage.YamlStorageReader.load(YamlStorageReader.java:47)
    com.earth2me.essentials.storage.AbstractDelayedYamlFileReader.run(AbstractDelayedYamlFileReaderjava:37)
    at.org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
    at.org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftAsnycTask.run(CraftAsnycTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: Cannot create property=spawns for JavaBean =Spawns (spawns={}); No single argument found for class org.bukkit.Location
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructScalar.construct.(Constructor.java:379)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.storage.BukkitConstructor$ConstructScalar.construct(Bukkit Constructor.java:214)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstruct.java:183
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.Mapping2ndStep (BaseConstructor.java:326)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping(SafeConstructor.java:143)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor(BaseConstructor.java:307)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.Constructor$ConstructMapping.construct(Constructor.java:171)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.storage.BukkitConstructor$ConstructBukkitMapping.construct(BukkitConstructor.java:275
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:183
    at com.earth2me.essentials.storage.BukkitConstructor.acess$1500(Bukkitconstructor.java:24:
    at com.earth2me.essentials.storage.BukkitConstructor$ConstructBukkitMapping.constructJavaBean2ndStep(BukkitConstructor.java:394

...15 more
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats the message and dang that took me like a day to right so i will be as heck disappointed if this is unanswerable. If it helps my plugins are:CompassNav,Enjin,Essentials,Multiverse Core, Multiverse Portals,Multiverse Inventories,NCD,Player Heads, PLugin Metrics(i guess),Sheduled Announcer 2,Starting Items, SuperSpleef,Votifier,WorldEdit,WorldGuard,Yapp(Permissions Plugin)

Anyone please help? It took me an entire day to finish this and i really can't release my server until somone tells me how to fix this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

Qwahchees

You've done your YML incorrectly at this line:
    Code:
    for class org.bukkit.Location in "<reader>", line 1, column 1:
    spawns:
    ^
    Fix that. Are you using spaces for tabbing within your configuration? You can't use the "TAB" key, it has to be 4 spaces.

3. i mightve accidently hit tab but never on purpose also ok ill look at the incorrect yaml but i have no idea where that is. I'll look for it in a few minutes but i have no idea where that is right now. And thanks for responding :)

4. Offline

Qwahchees

No problem :), I believe it's in essentials. Check for some type of spawn code.

5. Wow thanks that was exactly it all i had to do was delete the spawn config the essentials and its fixed i guess i must have accidently hit tab or something. I'll just set the spawn again but make sure not to tab :p. Thanks and if this comes across you, you know what to do. But hopefully it doesnt lol

Qwahchees likes this.
  6. Offline

Qwahchees

Awesome :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.