Help!!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by malcolm834, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

malcolm834

How would I make a gold pick or a iron pick fly up walls?

2. Offline

Skionz

Vectors?

3. Offline

teej107

Velocities?

4. Offline

es359

By knowing Java?

5. Offline

malcolm834

Can you just help me Plz i am a java noob I'm sorry :(

Just send me the code pleas
    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. malcolm834
    That would be spoonfeeding, which most of us don't do. You don't learn anything from it. Have you tried anything at all? Searched anything at all?

7. Offline

malcolm834

Yes I have been trying to code this for a year and a half

8. malcolm834
    During that year and a half, you could have been learning Java and the Bukkit API, and then create it yourself.

omon23 and Totom3 like this.
  9. Offline

malcolm834

I've been spending 8 hours coding trying to find out what event to use and how to
    To do it please help!

I know the easy stuff like how to make a command and I am working on a kitpvp plugin the requires this code plz!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  10. Offline

teej107

malcolm834 What have you tried?
    No one is going to give you code, that is what the plugin requests section is for. And FYI, nobody is ever going to "help" you over a private message, especially if that "help" is asking to be spoonfed.

11. Offline

malcolm834

Wow your very nice :(

12. Offline

Totom3

malcolm834 Telling you to go learn Java or request the plugin in the other section is the most useful thing we can do for you, trust me.

This way you won't waste another year and a half.

13. Offline

malcolm834

Everyone in the plugin request forum calls tells me that they wont do it or that its stupid i myswell just hire a developer for our server since everyone except the people on this forum is mean

14. Offline

teej107

15. Offline

malcolm834

thank you guys you made me learn somthing I just had to realize that I have to learn the API before trying to develop a plugin that I have no idea how to do ill probably look at the API and learn how to do it on my own

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.