Solved Hero Chat.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheGamesHawk2001, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello, I just switched to HeroChat and it was working fine until I did something of which I do not know and now hero chat nor PermissionsEx will actually work. This is an issue with HeroChat because when I removed HeroChat and replaces it with Essentials and EssentialsChat it worked fine. I have looked up all the required dependencies for HeroChat and I have them (Vault) Please help! :D

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

You do not explain what the actual problem/issue is.
    Please fully explain the issue and provide any error logs if there are any.
    Please also include a list of plugins you run.
    You say HeroChat nor PermissionsEx will actually work. Do they generate errors? Is a part of them not working? Do they show up red in your /plugins list online indicating they are not enabled?

3. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

I had the same problem with the prefix. I noticed I had to have Essentials Chat for it to work. Also use PasteBin so we can see your spacing. I'm not 100% familiar with HeroChat, but shouldn't your config look more like this?

4. I found out what it is, For some reason it's CrateReloaded that breaks it :)

DrPyroCupcake likes this.
  5. Offline

AGC-Intra

Just a note that EssentialsChat is not required in order for HeroChat to work with or without Essentials. my bad. ref was to prefix setting in PEX.

TheGamesHawk2001
    I had seen your reply but your logs had looked fine, sorry for no reply, however you did omit the plugin list I asked for. :) Thank you for returning and pointing out it was CrateReloaded plugin.

TheGamesHawk2001 likes this.
  6. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

I wasn't talking about HeroChat. I was talking about prefixes with PEX.

AGC-Intra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.