HostHorde Server Crashing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shortninja66, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shortninja66

My hosthorde server keeps crashing like every five seconds after I open it. I had just reinstalled all of my plugins which I think could have caused a code error. Also the old Co-Owner hacked into the MultiCraft for maybe three minutes (I'm sure he did this), so he could've changed files. I'm not sure if this is enough information, but I do have the console:

http://pastebin.com/yiBYpH17

2. Offline

Qwahchees

Give us the crash log and we'll see. Make sure to update to a more recent or stable beta build (R3).

3. Offline

Shortninja66

There are only two craftbukkits I can choose from in the Multicraft. #3020 and #2974. Are either of these R3 or can I upload R3 into the MultiCraft FTP?

EDIT: Here's the latest Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/WVY3ZuLk

4. Offline

Qwahchees

First, try to change your command line to:
    -Xmx2048M -Xms128M -XX:MaxPermSize=192M

And yes, R0.3 should be the latest one. Are you sure you're not running a modded version of Bukkit? If so, I can't help you here because it's against the rules, but make sure to run a regular Bukkit.

Also, turn off all your plugins and test them one by one, I suspect permissionsEx right now because of the log.

Goodluck!
    And a copy through FTP is here: http://dl.bukkit.org/latest-beta/craftbukkit-beta.jar

5. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Outdated mcore. :)

6. Offline

Shortninja66

I was purposely using old version of Factions because newest won't work. If you have the link to the latest version of Factions without MCore I could try that I guess.

EDIT: I've also heard the latest version of Factions + MCCore isn't working with newest Bukkiy build. If this I'd true, what's best way to run Factions?

I am using Bukkit 1.7.2, recommended build I think. MultiCraft had it set default so I'm not entirely sure. I'm not at a PC right now, I'll mess with this tomorrow.

EDIT: Decided to look at the Crash Log and I found "Running: CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks (MC: 1.7.2)" so I think this solves our Bukkit version problem :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  7. Offline

Qwahchees

I think he's right, I didn't see that in the stack trace. It's outdated mcore.

8. Offline

Shortninja66

So what version can I use? I can't use newest because it doesn't work with new Bukkit.

9. Offline

DamnHippo

What is the server your on Example s47

10. Offline

Shortninja66

s2.hosthorde.com if that's what you mean.

11. Offline

DamnHippo

12. Offline

Shortninja66

Added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.