Hostile mobs not spawning

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HypahMind, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HypahMind

I had been using Bukkit for everyday for quite a while I left it for a while and came back on the same world to find that Hostile mobs wouldn't spawn. I updated my craftbukkit to the latest (1.2.5-R4.0).
    At night time Hostile mobs will not spawn. If the server is started during night mobs will spawn but by the time a day has passed the mobs will not spawn on the any nights.
    Please could somebody help me.

2. Offline

cray_Z

Could you list your plugins plz?

And confirm that spawn-monsters=true in your server.properties file

3. Offline

IIItepSeLb

I also did not work /spawnmob
    This problem does not depend on plugins
    p.s.spawn-monsters=true

4. Offline

cray_Z

If he was Essentials, or WorldGuard, he could have messed up the config. In the config it allows you to turn off different mobs from spawning. So it does depend on the plugins

5. Offline

Lolirepicwin

I'm getting some mob spawns, but I'm also having this problem. It will sometimes go full Minecraft days without a mob spawning. I only have a plugin called AutoSaveWorld installed at the moment so I'm not sure what's causing the problem.

6. Offline

cray_Z

...And I have just noticed this bug on my server

7. Offline

HypahMind

Hello! spawn-monsters is set to true if I set the server whilst it is night time monsters will spawn however they will not spawn the nights aftarwards unless the server was restarted.

My Plugins:

-Chestshop
    -Essentials (Essentials, Essentials Chat, Essentials Protect, Essentials Spawn)
    -FoundDiamonds
    -GravitySucks
    -iConomy
    -Lockette
    -LoginMessage
    -LWC
    -MoneyDrop
    -NoAFK
    -NoLagg
    -PluginReloader
    -Safe Creeper
    -Seeds
    -SkyChest
    -StarterKit
    -Vault
    -WeatherRestrictions
    -WorldEdit
    -WorldSaver

8. Offline

cray_Z

Thats how mine is now, im not quite sure what it is

9. Offline

prototype14

I had the same problem until I changed my "difficulty" in server.properties from 0 to 1.

Hope this helps someone

10. Offline

sqass

I'm having the same problem. Mobs use to spawn a lot and people would have mob spawners on there islands and now no mobs will spawn. I never changed the config around and never set the mobs to false. What could be doing this. Essentials is set to true, the server mobs is on and all the other plugins are set to true to. I reloaded everything and i'm still getting this problem.

11. Offline

daavko

sqass Please don't bump 2 years old thread. Make your own instead :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.