How to disable obsidian

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jetrinajet, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jetrinajet

I would like to disable placement and destroying of obsidian is there a plugin for that? also is it possible to make no obsidian generate in the world?

Why?: I am making a semi-pvp, raiding , and levels (player levels) server and I do not want it to become "obby box wars feat. Lava and water server" so I am hoping for a plugin that would disable obby.

How about the plugin that allows players to destroy obby?: how about no...I do not like obby, lava, and water based base

2. Offline

CowisBoss

Try essentials

3. Offline

jetrinajet

How do I disable obby there?

BUMP :( How do you disable obby in essentials?

Pls help me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  4. Offline

JOPHESTUS

In the config there should be stuff about a blacklist

5. Offline

jetrinajet

What exactly do I have to type (I am noob and new to these)

6. Offline

JOPHESTUS

I'm not exactly sure, I have not dealt with it for a while. Perhaps Necrodoom can help- he's the essentials expert ;)

7. Offline

Necrodoom

8. Offline

LHammonds

WorldGuard has a blacklist feature which makes it so that you cannot pick up the blocks to have them in your inventory nor place them. But it won't prevent them from being made. Players can still make Obsidian structures by thinking creatively and turning lava source blocks into Obsidian. So you might also want to blacklist lava bukkits.

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Blacklist

LHammonds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.