How To Disable /plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SkeloPatch, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkeloPatch

So ive been wondering for a while now on how to disable the command /plugins to all users but myself, because players keep asking "can I be a cow?" And "Can I be invisible"?
    Just because I have the plugins mobdisguise and vanishnopickup, So i want to disable the command for all users BUT myself, so i can still use it.
    because I need most of my plugins for economy, world editing, and going rogue (around suspicious players) so if someone can tell me how to disable the command that would be great!

2. Offline

honam1021

You can hide MobDisguise and Vanishnopickup from the plugin list with some plugins

3. Offline

theguynextdoor

4. Offline

Stone_Tigris

You could use SLAMP, as shown above, or PluginList

5. Offline

Greylocke

I try to avoid adding plugins if possible. Simple = stable.

So I've added a null alias for /plugins and /pl on my server. You could also use permissions to deny the use of this and other bukkit commands. IMO, either are a better solution than SLAMP or PluginList.

6. Offline

Tyler_Tsero

PermissionsEX ftw! :p

7. Offline

ZeroZX4

if you use PEX and for example to give some group access to commands /ban /kick /spawn /afk /tp
    you would need to give him permissionslik

- essentials.ban
    - essentails.kick
    - essentails.spawn
    - essentails.afk
    - essentails.tp

than if other group inheritance permissions from that group and you just want to remove for this group few permissions you add

- -essentials.ban
    - -essentials.kick

so in your case

- -plugins

that was just example i dont know what is permission for /plugins

8. Offline

Greylocke

9. Offline

JohnTheRipper

You can supposedly use the default bukkit nodes to turn it off or use a alias to rewrite it to nothing, but I used rTriggers to override the /pl, /plugins and /version commands and display a error message in its place. I personally like the rTriggers method the best since I already use it for other stuff.

10. Offline

bleoo

Vanilla plugin i think its called

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.