how to spawn different living zombies at once

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by goodstuff20, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

I just can't figure how to spawn different living entities for ex different livingzombies at once because when I use livingentites they overwrite the (if living zombie) "zombie" class and so when I use a zombie egg that livingzombie spawns - but if I want to have different zombies with different strengths at once....

Thanks

2. Offline

unforgiven5232

So... you're wanting custom entities?

3. Well no I have them - I just want to know how to spawn different custom entities at once

4. Offline

unforgiven5232

goodstuff20 Well show us how you're spawning them to begin with, and explain more of what your wanting. Do you want them in one spot or all over the world??

5. Well I have the nms class which overwrites the zombies AI and a livingenyity manager class which makes this zombie appear on each zombie spawn - yeh simple - but I wanted to know if there is a method like spawncreature or so. Point is with the method right now I can only overwrite all zombies with one AI - what I want is be able to spawn different zombies (so different AIs) - any ideas?

6. Offline

unforgiven5232

Code:java
    1. public void creatureSpawn(CreatureSpawnEvent e){
    2. //spawn code here
    3. }

7. How would that help spawning different custom entities?

8. Offline

unforgiven5232

Code:java
    1. public void creatureSpawn(CreatureSpawnEvent e){
    2. //spawn code here
    3. e.setCancelled(true);
    5. }

idk how much more easier u want me to do this for u

9. unforgiven5232 no no no - canceling etc won't help - anyways u can't jus replace a entity out of bukkit with a nms entity - that's my question! - so let's say a player has a choice of zomb lv 1, lv 2 etc... - on choice different custom entities with different AIs must be able to be spawned in front of him - creaturespqwn event won't help unless u know how to "parse" a normal entity to a customentity/living entity - but if I knew that then I could just use the world.spawn or .spawncreature command

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  10. Anyone? (Bump again)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.