Hub Gadgets

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GigaByte, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GigaByte

Hey,
    I want someone that makes a plugin with this things down below if possible please :3
    They also could be disabled in the config also every plugin message can be disabled.
    Oh lets not forget the permissions for an example gadgets.tntthrow.use
    There also should be a GUI menu that opens with the command /gadgets or something like that.
    1.Throwable TNT - It doesn't destroy/edit the terrain.The explosion has a much bigger knockback.
    2.Paintball gun - Its golden horse armor that shots out snowballs that color the terrain ( replace the blocks below with colored wool) the change of the terrain is only temporary (2-5seconds)
    3.Bat Gun - Its a iron horse armor that can shot out a load of bats.The bats knock players far away.
    4.Teleport Stick - A stick that teleports you on left clicking.
    5.Mob Gun - Throws up mobs (passive only ) by left clicking.The mobs can only be spawned after a few seconds (to prevent spam) also the mobs should get auto wiped after a while.
    6.Melon TNT - Whenever you place down a melon it explodes in a while (3-5 seconds).The melon pieces can't be picked up.They should dissapear after a while.You can place pumpkins in world guard regions and spawn protected areas.
    7.Enderpearl riding - You can ride enderpearls when they're thrown.
    8.Blackhole - Throw a firework star (gray) that creates somekind of vacum and pulls the players inside (like a black hole) then it launches them high into the air! It also does this tnt explosion effect .
    9.Firework riding - Gives you infinite fireworks (all diffrent colors/shapes/size) - basicly you can fly up with the firework until it explodes.
    10.Railgun- You can launch fireworks with a hoe. The hoes can be edited in the config (like on quakecraft just w/o the killing thought :) )
    11.Freezeball - You can throw snowballs at players (2-3seconds cooldown) that freezes the players / gives them terible slowness for 5seconds or less.
    12.Confeti - A pink firework star that can be thrown.It explodes into all the dyes making it look pretty and multicolored

I know that there are a few from mineplex and I am sorry about that :/
    All the items wouldn't have any amo or so (they would last forever)but the ussage would require the permission nodes.

Best regards and thank you in the future,also sorry for the bad english.

GigaByte.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

xXBlazeCraftXx

GigaByte use proper format please:
    Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Suggested name: ExamplePlugin

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps properly formatted posts, or at least an attempt beyond the average all caps scrawl that has come to dominate this forum. What people need to learn is that it's much easier to read a nicely formatted post, even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, you can easily identify key points via proper formatting.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

xXBlazeCraftXx
    The Format is suggested, not required. As long as he includes all the needed informations (which he did in my opinion, you can also ask questions if you have some...), everything is fine.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  4. Offline

GigaByte

Sorry to dissapoint you but I am a she :)

5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

I apologies, I didn't pay attention to your avatar.

6. Offline

GigaByte

Its fine i guess ;) Lets go back on the topic now please and thank you.

Oh i forgot to add if anyone would be so kind and do this in a week or so it would be great :*

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  7. Offline

yanperez

PM GigaByte

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Why PM?

9. Offline

yanperez

to pass a gigabyte hub gadgets

10. Offline

yanperez You do realize that you can also just post a download link here right?

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

All conversations must remain on the Thread.
    Post your link here.

EDIT: timtower you ninja...

timtower likes this.
  12. Offline

yanperez

It is an exact replica like hypixel but better looking for private
    ps: my language is Spanish use google translate

13. Offline

yanperez Private plugins on here aren't allowed.

14. Offline

GigaByte

The plugin doesnt include any things that i asked for
    Also i want it to be uninque

15. Offline

GigaByte

Anyone :c ? I'd love to have it and yet I've been waiting for a week..

GrandmaJam likes this.
  16. Offline

7NE

Same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.