Huge issue with multiverse,bukkit or the new world save? Not sure which, worlds being written over.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Sk8Sanctified, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sk8Sanctified

Alrighty, so here is the issue. I've been working hard at getting my server updated to a suitable level which is pretty difficult when dealing with 50+ plugins. The main issue I'm having now and am very concerned about, is the multiple worlds. I have 3 overworlds on my server (2underworlds/nethers). After the first server launch with the 1.2.3 update. Either the new world generations for the way they will now be saved or something within bukkit/multiverse is causing all worlds but the main overworld(the spawn) to be completely wiped build wise, making the worlds seems as fresh a new.

The only error I had within these plugins was the nethers spawns being unsafe and had to be changed. Which also is concerning because they were once safe before.

I understand bukkit/multiverse are still in there dev stages which may be why, perhaps someone has some more insight on this situation and can assist with this horrible issue. Its making me panic! :O

I'm running
    MC server 1.2.3
    Bukkit 2022 (switching to 2034 shortly)
    Multiverse-Core v2.4-b512
    Multiverse-Portals v2.4-b519
    Multiverse-Netherportals v2.4-b514

Maybe just maybe, if I load each world separately on a vanilla mc just to get the new save for the worlds, then load them onto the bukkit server with mutliverse. Would they have all there builds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.