Hunting PvP MiniGame

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JHeim, May 20, 2011.

1. Offline

JHeim

My friend and I had an idea that we thought would be an excellent mini-game. It came from the command in WorldGuard "/locate" that lets you target a specific player on the compass, so whenever you have your compass out, it will point to the person identified.

We thought of the idea where there would be two teams present. Team one would be the majority of players spread all across the map, and Team two would be the one who's in danger. The hunters (team one) would have to chase down team two (survivor) and kill him, following the compass direction towards the survivor. The ID of who the compass is pointing towards might be configurable in a .yml file, and possibly a command as well, only for Admins or Ops.

It's possible to create boundaries and teams easily from the War plugin here:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-war-v1-4-2-slim-minecraft-tdm-ctf-670-766.250/

I'm not expecting anything soon, but I think this would be a fun mini-game that could be introduced and played on many servers, for possible rewards on SMPs. Thank you for you patience. =)

2. Offline

Vynlar

This sounds awesome. Ill look into creating with my friend.

(Found this with a search)

3. Offline

JHeim

Haha thanks soo much! I can't believe I actually got a reply. It's been so long I forgot about it myself.