Solved I need a really good anti-grief plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by IronGolem001, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IronGolem001

Anyone got a good plugin because I really don't like using world guard because I need TONS of permissions to give to players so they can access to place lava, TNT etc. Thanks

2. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

IronGolem001, this might be one for the plugin request. What exactly do you want?

3. Offline

JaguarJo

IronGolem001 You could try using GriefPrevention so that users can make their own claims without you having to be involved. All you would need to do on your end is edit the config to set what you want users to be allowed/not allowed to do inside their claims. Works well for some server setups, not so much for others. Kind of depends on what you're going for.

4. Offline

IronGolem001

JaguarJo Can I set a permission for only admins and owners can use this?

5. Offline

JaguarJo

There are permissions that are granted to regular users by default, such as the ability to make claims. But I'm pretty sure you can negate those permissions if you wanted with whatever permissions plugin you use. Here's a basic list of commands and permissions that go with the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/pages/command-and-permissions-reference/
    I believe the auto-claim feature (it gives players a starter claim when they place their first chest) can be adjusted in the config file. My server does use this plugin, so I do have experience with it, but I'm on an older version and the configs got a major overhaul since the version I'm on. Hence all of the "I think", "pretty sure" stuff.

6. Offline

IronGolem001

JaguarJo Thanks :)

Tecno_Wizard I want a simple plugin which in this case you can set what kind of protection in the area you want without using commands and instead using notepad++ or any program to edit its config. One of the new kinds of protection is that people can't use lava, break items, creepers or any other mobs wont be able to grief the area, mobs won't spawn, specific players can be in the region and etc. You can set which players can use specific items such as enabling them using TNT, lava, etc. There will also be permissions in which players can edit the selected region which is protected.

Also can someone move this thread in the plugin request?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
  7. Offline

tcvs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.