I NEED HELP WITH MY MINECRAFT BUKKIT SERVER!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jon_r12, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JWhy

Did you set a server-ip (again)? It has to be blank. And what's in the console? Did the server simply crash?

2. Offline

jon_r12

well i cant join to my external ip either nor i cant to localhost but i could join to my ipv4 and my hamachi ip and to 0.0.0.0

yes the server-ip is blanked and the server never crashed

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  3. Offline

JWhy

Firewall?

4. Offline

jon_r12

what about firewall?

it is enabled i didnt disabled it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

JWhy

Do it then ;D

6. How do you do that? I can't push the button 'give a program access' or something like that I just translate from dutch to english XD

7. Offline

jon_r12

still even if i disable firewall nothing changes no one can join so i enabled it for safety

my friend fixed his server he had the same problem he just downgraded with craft bukkit from 1.5.1 to 1.5 and it worked (i dont think that this is the problem/solution) so thanks for all your help but if you have anything else please tell me

8. Offline

jacklin213

Dude this is correct, You urself can only join on either local host or ur internal ip , ur friends can only join external.
    You can not portforward to your default gateway because it doesnt open the port to ur ip on ur computer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.