i need help with my plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by sharkdude812, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sharkdude812

hello i made a plugin but it cant work, my code is here vvvvv

Code:
    public class myplugin extends javaplugin {

public void onenable {

getlogger.info(working);

}
    i never coded before so please help me im not good at java

2. Offline

fireblast709

3. Offline

sharkdude812

i dont like reading im only in 5 grade and speak english

4. Offline

fireblast709

sharkdude812 well, you are going to have a bad time :p. You will probably have to read a lot of documentation as a new developer.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  5. Offline

GeorgeeeHD

6. Offline

sharkdude812

why dude i need help what did i do rong?

7. Offline

Glass_Eater84

8. Offline

teej107

sharkdude812 first of all, where did you get your lines of code? Most of it isn't even the right syntax. You need to learn Java first. It is the language you are using when making plugins. Sorry, but I'm not going to help you with your project. You need to learn Java first. Even the plugin tutorials say you need a basic understanding of Java. I recommend reading tutorials made by Oracle. Yes, you do have to read.

9. Offline

sharkdude812

whos oracle. and also where is my ide

10. Offline

teej107

You have A LOT to learn. Google is your friend.

11. Offline

sharkdude812

some guy said he will pay me 1.50 for an survivel game plugin so can u help me with it?

12. Offline

Totom3

sharkdude812 man... don't accept plugin requests if you don't know how to code. As the others said, you WILL have a LOT to learn, and if you decide to just jump directly into plugin development, you'll waste a LOT of time. If you don't to read, and instead go watch Youtube videos, you'll also waste a lot of time, since most of them are made for people that never programmed, but don't explain well what they're doing.

By the way, Oracle is the company that owns Java, Java is a programming language, an IDE is a program made for helping you coding. Google is your best friend.

13. Offline

Monkey_Swag

I'm pretty sure he's trolling guys. If not then I give up on life.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  14. Offline

Deleted user

15. Offline

sharkdude812

whats that

no i am serious i just started coding and i want to learn fast. like advanced java in 10 minutes since i dont like long stuff. i know html like how to write stuff i can even right in bold im pretty good at html.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  16. Offline

fireblast709

sharkdude812 yea... You don't just write advanced Java in 10 minutes while you just know HTML

17. Offline

sharkdude812

why not java is easy i thought html is advanced programming i thought

18. Offline

Monkey_Swag

Definitely a troll.

19. Offline

teej107

In your case, I pretty sure anybody who helps you would be writing all the code. And they should get paid and not you. You can't learn Java in a short amount of time, and you can't learn the Bukkit API in the short amount of time. If you want help, here ya goApart from that.....

20. Offline

Deleted user

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.