Iconomy Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dzekins, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Offline

dzekins

Can sombody make a salary mod?

Basicly if a person x have some kinda bussines and he hires workers and offers them (set time) payment the mod would automaticly pay the amount to the workers from the x pocket or hes bank account

2. Offline

OptimusAlive I steal plugins as my own

Kind of like a timer to pay certain users?
    That is kinda easy!
    Is that what you want ?

3. Offline

dzekins

I gues so..

Like i sayd basicly player x owns any kinda of bussines and he hires some amount of workers and offersthem pay with iconomy money . the bos would be able to set after how much days or hours the payment will proced, for exemple after 1 week. He should eb able to set the amount of salary and choose if the money will be taken from hes pocket or hes bank account. And if the salary time should repeat until boss fires worker and delets hes payment ..

I hope you understand, sorry for my bad english :)

4. Offline

Oh, I got it :D
    It is easy :D

5. Offline

dzekins

hehe yeh i thought it should be easy, didnt understand why isnt anyone made it already.

P.s can i ask for one more mod? A Tax mod, basicly there would be a bank account that is kinda like Nation Tresury, and from each salary sombody pays some % would go to national tresury? something like that

6. Offline

I can do that, with the iConomy API
    It is easy
    I'll check this out

7. Offline

dzekins

okey thank you :)

8. Offline

Boots01

I'm also looking for a tax mod, and salaries would be a bonus. I run a medieval server with a number of dukes, I want each duke to collect taxes fromt heir duchy and thent he monarch can take taxes from the dukes, the way medieval tax really worked. Is there any way you could do the following things on the plugin you're working on?

1) tax paid to individual player not a 'national treasury'

2) tax by group - different taxes paid to different accounts by different groups

3) support for essentials economy please?

Cheers,

Boots

9. Please add Taxes soon! its very needed, since bTax died. I really want taxes with %, maybe even a tax that gets higher depending on your money,
    0-100 Coins= 5%
    101-500 Coins= 7%
    501-1000 Coins= 10%

Please make this as soon as possible :D