Idea for a plugin that will help server owners and admins

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by youtube123, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Offline

youtube123

Hello. I have a idea for a swerver owner. First i have to say, sorry for my bad english and i'm really bad at explaining stuffs, so please ask if you not understand somthing.

I'll had an idea for along time. I have look around alot on bukkit page and forums, but i haven't found any plugin like this, so i hope that any of you can make one.

This plugin can be good for server owners that dont want to give other players OP and that dont want to give all admins all permissions to everything, but may just want to give them permissions to do everything they need when they need by f.eks. type /job and when the typing /job aggain they are just normal players, but they have permissions to type /job and be a admin aggain.

Heres the idea:

This idea is simmilar to a KIT plugin, but the items you get is a shortcut to a command.

The command to get the items/kit can be "/job" or anything, just not /kit, because essentials use that and that may be some errors and when you type /job, you will get some items in your item bar. F.eks. if one of them is a redstone dust, that may be a shortcut for /band or /kick, and if ther is possible, i will have it like when you hit the redsonte that kick or ban, it will bring up a window (maby like a dubble chest) and in that windows i will have all the online playes head, but if you have more players then the space in there, maby there should be a button for page 2, 3 etc. But if you hit a head, you may want to give them a reason for getting banned or kicked, so after hitting the head, you can just type in the chat and that person will be banned or kicked with a reason. If it's possible, it may be smart with the ability to ban for a chosen ammount of time. Maby like hitting the Redstone, hit the palyes head and then type: <reason> <time>. This is an exemple of a player that si banned in 3h 5min and 26sec for griefing: "Banned for griefing 3h 5m 26s".

This was an exemple of one of the buttons, but i want it to be like if you type /job a second time, then then you will get the inventory that you had before and if you pick up a block that you get by typing /job, it wont do the commands by placing them, but if you're in the /job mode, you cannot place any blocks and you cannot remove any block in your item bar nor get any new.

Another block that i would like to have is f.eks stone and this one will change the weather or time, but if you click on the "stone", then you will open a windows (this time maby like a single chest) that you can chose the different times. The times can be morning, day, evening and night. The stone may have both switching time and switching weather. This should also support multi world or it could just edit the world you are inn.

Another block f.eks grass can be a teleporter. If you hit the Grass Block, it will open a windows (this time a dubble chest with the ability to switch to page 2, 3, 4 etc.) and in the windows it can be the online players head, and if you hit the players head you can be askd by teleport to the player, teleport the player to youor teleport the player to another player inn chat.
    If you want to tele port your self to the player, you may just type in chat "tpm" (tpm = teleport me), you want that player to be teleported too you, you can type "tp2m" (tp2m = teleport to me) and if you want to teleport that player to another player you can type "tp2p" (tp2p = teleport to player) and then you will get back to the window with player heads and the nex player you hit, will teleport the first player you hit to that player you hit the 2nd time.

This is not one of the command items, but i want it to bile like when you get into the /job mode, you will be able to fly and you will be inn god mode. This is for the server owners that dont want to give admins the permissions to creative to be able to fly and go mode without be able to give normal players stuffs. And ofcourse when you get out of /job mode you will be normal aggain without god mode and fly mode.

I dont really have any more ideas for this plugin, but there is alot of things that can be added to the "command items". If you have any more ideas, please post it here.

I really hope anyone could make a plugin like this. It will make it alot easyer for server owners.

Thanks for reading and please post a command about your thoughts about a plugin like this.

Thanks!
    mirtha

Another reason that i want this plugin is because i can give other players that i dont know in real life this permissions and they can be admins without give them creative, god, fly or any other permissions the only extra i have to give them that a normal player dossent have is the permissions to use this plugin. And if they are not in creative, then they cannot cheat like builing inn creative and give other player items and stuffs, but they can still helping the owners by unstuck players with teleport and they can kick, ban and perm ban players when they are in "/job" mode. It can save alot of time and there is nothing they can do bad without banning nice players, but that normal admins can do aswell with normal admin permissions.

It really can make the server owners feels alot safer and not worry that much about what the admin does.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

tcvs

youtube123 This is defiantly a more complicated plugin. Unfortunately I do not have time to work on something like this. But maybe someone else will pick it up.

3. Offline

youtube123

I understand. Real life comes before gaming. I know too little about programming. The closest thing to programming i know is HTML, but that dossent help. I wish that i could make somthing like this. I want to go programming at school. Its look really interesting.

4. Offline

tcvs

youtube123 you could always self teach yourself. That is what I did.

5. Offline

RickyBGamez

youtube123 CraftCreeper6 Wanna try this? You made a KitPVP! (Also this is for you, I can't work on this cause I have no understanding of Kit!)

6. Offline

CraftCreeper6

RickyBGamez
    Hmmm, it would be an amazing project! Plus I am already working on a KitPvP plugin!
    RickyBGamez, a kit plugin is a game type where you pick a class, join the game and fight until death! You can rejoin at any time and you can get better items the more you play!
    I would really like you to help too so you can learn a thingatwo :)
    youtube123
    Me and RickyBGamez could teach you a few things, I admit I am not the best coder, but I can code GUIs, args (RickyBGamez can't do args :3) and much much more! You should join me and RickyBGamez on this project, you will enjoy it! Trust me!

7. Offline

youtube123

That sounds great! Thanks! I'm in, but i'm not that good in english, but i will make a try.

8. Offline

CraftCreeper6

youtube123
    It does not matter! :D So long as you can understand me it will be fine! :D
    By the way, do you have Skype? If so them PM me your name and we will get some stuff done! :D