[IDEA] Tame iron golems and make them do things

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ocomobock, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Offline

ocomobock

Just an idea that I thought might be cool. I don't need it or anything.

In this plugin, you can make iron golems do basically anything you want. You could set up a base full of iron golems to protect your base. Iron golems in villages cannot be tamed (i'm not sure if that's possible to code.) All of the commands besides /ig help must be done while looking at an iron golem.

Here's what the commands might look like:

/ig help - Shows all commands for this plugin.

/ig claim - Claims the iron golem you're pointing at (does not work if said iron golem is already claimed)

/ig unclaim - Unclaims the iron golem, removing all of the settings it had.

/ig playeratk on - This command only works if you have claimed the iron golem. This commands makes the iron golem specified attack any player besides the one who used the command. If claimed, this setting is on by default.

/ig passiveatk on - This command only works if you have claimed the iron golem. This command makes iron golems attack passive mobs. This is not enabled by default.

/ig hostileatk on - This command only works if you have claimed the iron golem. This command makes iron golems attack hostile mobs like they normally do. This setting is on by default.

/ig playeratk off - This command stops the iron golem from attacking players.

/ig passiveatk off - This command stops the iron golem from attacking passive mobs.

/ig hostileatk off - This command stops the iron golem from attacking hostile mobs.

/ig addplayer <playername> - This command prevents the iron golem from attacking the specified player.

/ig removeplayer <playername> - This command will make the iron golem hostile towards the player removed.

/ig atk <playername> - (This only works if playeratk is set to off.) This command is only used if you're a jerk. It makes the iron golem only attack the player(s) specified. You can add more than one player to this list. (i'm not quite sure about this command..)

/ig info - This shows the info of the iron golem you're pointing at, such as what players it doesn't attack, if it attacks passive mobs or hostile mobs, etc.

2. Offline

niki5051

wow this will be very cool
    I hope somebody makes it [diamond]

3. Offline

mushroomhostage

4. Offline

ocomobock

I think I actually like that idea more. Except it seems like my idea would have more features since it wouldn't use signs.

5. Offline

Darkhand81

Already in progress, keep an eye on iBaby.

6. Offline

Eegabooga

mushroomhostage likes this.
  7. Offline

ocomobock

That does not look similar to this at all.