I'm having PEX Problems.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by KangarooFilmsMC, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KangarooFilmsMC

Hello!
    I am currently trying to add prefixes to the names of the people on my server. I think I have typed everything correctly, but the prefixes won't show. When I do /pex users it shows KangarooFilmsMC [Admin] yet when I do /pex group it says theres no one in the Admin group.
    If you could look at my file and tell me what is wrong with it, That would be great.
    Thanks!
    http://pastebin.com/ZurJju1Q ( I have no Permissions yet, I will add those later )

2. Offline

JaguarJo

KangarooFilmsMC Does your server have a chat plugin? Pex does not handle prefixes all on its own, it needs to tell them to a chat plugin for them to show up.

3. Offline

KangarooFilmsMC

JaguarJo You know what, I actually don't Jaguar, Thanks for telling me that c: Do you know of a good Chat plugin to use?

4. Offline

JaguarJo

KangarooFilmsMC Well there's a lot of them to choose from, so it sort of depends on how much you want it to be able to do. A lot of servers just use EssentialsChat since it comes with the Essentials package and it's pretty easy to get working. If you want chat that does more, you could try HeroChat; I've heard some people like that one.

5. Offline

KangarooFilmsMC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.