[INACT[ECON] TradeMod - Trade with other players! - Now with multiple economy plugins support! [714]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Koanga, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Koanga

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">TradeMod - Trade with other players! - Now with multiple economy plugin support!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version: v1.0.5.16.11</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">TradeMod is a plugin that was originally for the original Minecraft server, and is</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">now available for Bukkit! TradeMod is a simple addition to the game allowing players to trade items</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">more securely and easily in, typically, crowded areas without the fear of stolen or lost items.</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Many great updates are to come!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Recent Patch Notes: </font>
    4/25/11:
    Removed give and pay, give had various errors that I'm going to fix next release, when I recode the plugin itself.

Recent Update Notes:
    4/25/11:
    Update to 714.

Commands:
    /trade (? or help) [PAGE NUMBER] is used to pull up the user guide for trading. There are five pages, and it's recommended to start with 1. Now by typing just /trade help you will get the list of pages and page numbers.
    /trade [PLAYER NAME] is used to begin a trade by requesting the other player to trade.
    /trade accept [PLAYER NAME] is used to accept a /trade request from the player specified in the command's parameters.
    /trade decline [PLAYER NAME] is used to decline a /trade request from the player specified in the command's parameters.
    /trade add <ID | NAME>:[QUANTITY] is used to add items to your trade "inventory", so to speak. This allows as many items as you can hold. By typing either the item name (I.E. /trade add redstone:20) you can add an item to your trade, or by using the ID (I.E. /trade add 4:30). This does NOT overwrite items currently, and the amount CANNOT be omitted as of today.
    /trade addc [AMOUNT] is used to add coins to your trade offer, only IF iConomy or BOSEconomy is enabled on your server.
    /trade remove <ID | NAME>:[QUANTITY] is used to remove an item that you added in. It can be used to remove the amount specified, or, by using a quantity higher than what you have, to remove the item from the offer completely. The amount CANNOT be omitted as of today.
    /trade remove "coin"/"coins":[AMOUNT] to remove any amount of coins from your trade offer. This is for both iConomy and BOSEconomy.
    /trade lock is used to lock in your items to trade, can be used immediately after being told to add items in order to trade nothing.
    /trade accept is used to agree to the trade and commence the trade. Both players must use this to trade.
    /trade decline is used to cancel the trade after adding items, if one player uses /cancel, the trade itself is canceled.

Features:
    * Server handles trade, not players.
    * Trades as many items as you can have in one trade, no need to initiate multiple trades for more than one item!
    * Allows trading of damaged items.
    * Trade request expires after 30 seconds, or if the initial player logs out.
    * iConomy and BOSEconomy support!

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Changelog:</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.1.3.19.11</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Converted from original server to Bukkit.</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.2.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed massive errors with my coding.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Coded a fix for dropping items during a trade, prohibiting the player from doing so!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.3.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed death during a trade, making it so the trade cancels</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed damaged item trading! You can now trade damaged items!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.4.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Added 30-second expiration for trade requests! Fixed some slight bugs.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Other things I forgot...</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.5.3.21.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Changed /additem to /addslot and /giveitem to /giveslot to both better reflect their arguments and to remove an incompatibility that may pop-up.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Added iConomy compatibility! Trade coins for items, and items for coins! See up top for more information on the latest update!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.5.3.22.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Temporarily fixed a duplication glitch I had found. However, this fix has repercussions, refer to the top for the patch notes.</font>

Version v0.7.3.23.11

* Completely overhauled the command system, now it uses various arguments to more effectively trade!
    * Added MULTIPLE economy plugin support! That means that you can use either iConomy or BOSEconomy( thanks to Aricus for the suggestion). Not both, however, the reaction TradeMod might have towards both plugins at once might be harmful.
    * Fixed a glitch relating to stack amounts.

Version v0.8.3.25.11

* Added properties loading, first property is distance. This allows you to set the distance (in blocks) of where your players are able to trade. Also, if you set it to 0, your players can trade anywhere.
    * Slight argument changes.
    * Fixed block placing.

Version v0.8.3.26.11

* Added two new properties, give-distance (controlling /giveslot) and pay-distance (controlling /cpay)
    * Added the /cpay [player] [amount] command, allow players to pay each other currency.
    * Added /trade (? or help) command which pulls up a help document over several (5) pages.

Version v0.9.3.26.11
    * Fixed up the command syntax making it easier to understand.
    * Added /trade offer for those who would like to see their offer, next version will include /trade offer [PLAYER] to view the other player's offer.
    * Added an index to the pages for the /trade help command.
    * Made the commands add and remove MUCH simpler to use, read up top for more information. (For those confused, you MUST have the : between the item name or id and the amount).
    * Other slight improvements that I can't remember....
    * Built against 602 now, for those of you (Hakaslak ;D) having issues.
    * UPDATE: Fixed issues with Beta 1.4, you should now have full compatibility with iConomy!

Version v1.0.4.25.11
    * Fixed a MASSIVE bug with the new command syntax, allowing players to actually trade without terrible bugs occurring.
    * Gave /giveslot (now /trade give) the add command syntax
    * Changed /cpay to /trade pay.
    * Compatibility with build 714.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    andy1992 likes this.
  2. Offline

RazorFlint

Hmmm Seems promising testing it now....

3. Offline

Koanga

It is advised to update to the latest version.
    Those who downloaded my first version will find it to have many errors that I corrected in the current version.

4. Offline

minecraftworlds

Looks good. I will download and add to my server as soon as I can.

5. Offline

topcat5665

I will try this, it looks good!

6. Offline

Koanga

TradeMod has been updated to v0.5.3.21.11

iConomy support has been added in this update, opening up many possibilities for the use of coins!
    It's recommended to download the new version even if you don't use iConomy, due to renamed commands and various other small updates that better compatibility and improve the quality of the mod!

Happy trading!

7. Offline

Koanga

No, not currently. It's something that I would like to look into, but doing it without relying on a client modification would be difficult as far as I know.

8. Offline

Aricus

Love the idea but is there anyway you can make this work with BOSEconomy?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  9. Offline

Koanga

Added version 0.7.3.23.11 at the top.
    You can read the release notes at the bottom of the post for the full update list, but man, is this one a big one!
    Thanks to Aricus for bringing BOSEconomy to my attention, it's a great economy mod that will make an equally awesome addition to TradeMod.
    I also recommend updating due to a fix with trading certain stack amounts, rather than for the overhauled command structure and multiple economy support.

Happy trading :)!

10. Offline

L5D

Your plugins is very interesting. But I need to limit the distance between traders.
    Can you put the sources in the next .jar or give a link ?

I also think /trade -dec should terminate a current transaction before the validation of the basket.

And my menbers says the coin command doesn't run. We use Iconomy 4.4

11. Offline

Koanga

Can you tell me your server details? I'd like to see this. It may be induced by 4.4, considering this was made with 4.5. I will look into it.

Also, updated to v0.8.3.25.11
    Added a property (distance) setting how far apart players can be when they start a trade.
    Also slight argument changes.

12. Offline

Maulrus

I was looking for a plugin that would allow my players to verify that they weren't getting ripped off in a trade without having to use any kind of money plugin, and this is PERFECT for that. Thank you so much!

13. Offline

Koanga

Glad to see that you're happy.
    Guys, I accidentally forgot the add the most recent version of v0.8.
    It has been added up there, and it removes the player's ability to place blocks during a trade.

This is highly recommended to update to, considering many duplications could potentially be done.

I added a new version of v0.8 (v0.8.6 specifically) adding a help command!
    Also added two new properties (give-distance and pay-distance) as well as a pay command!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  14. Offline

malagrond

Did you mean to include "lol.txt"? It seems to contain some sensitive information :p

15. Offline

Koanga

No, aha! Thanks for informing me of that stupid mistake.

Updated to v0.9.3.29.11 to add a large number of much-needed updates! Read the changelog above to view the various improvements made in this version.

16. Offline

malagrond

xD Welcome lol.

17. Offline

Koanga

Fixed the incompatibility issues with the newest version of Minecraft. Sorry about the delay!

18. Offline

xClearScreenx

Getting this error when attempting to accept trade

[SEVERE] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at us.Koanga.TradeMod.TradeMod.onCommand(TradeMod.java:200)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:233)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:594)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:557)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:551)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    00:59:12 [SEVERE]
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)

19. Offline

Koanga

Hello everyone, as you may know for the last two weeks TradeMod has seemed to die off.
    However, this is not the case, and once the Minecraft 1.5 release for Bukkit has come, I will proceed to add some much needed updates (A no command form of trading, /giveslot converted to /trade add syntax, bugfixes).
    Strike a conversation with me if you need any help with the current form of the mod.
    Thank you!

20. Offline

Koanga

After nearly a month of downtime, the newest version of TradeMod (v 1.0) is released!
    Several changes, including one very much needed bug fix, have been included in this release. It is compatible with #714 and the newest version of iConomy (BOSEconomy support is unknown, but likely).

Go to the original post to get the download.

21. Offline

Hakaslak

WOO THANKS!

22. Offline

Ahfaichucky

works on 740?

23. Offline

gilgatex

Any chance you'll add permissions support? I don't want people in my creative world trading with people in my survival world.

24. Request: Permissions support.

25. Offline

FisHeNomNom

Awesome plugin. :3

26. Offline

Phaedrus

i get massive errors with iconomy5, any chance of an update?

WindedDragon likes this.
  27. Offline

RobotGymnast

Can you get yourself submitted to CraftBukkitUpToDate?

Also, could you make damaged items tradeable? Damage values could be displayed alongside the item.

28. Offline

Phaedrus

@Koanga Is this plugin dead?

29. Offline

Koanga

@jasonznack
    The current version of it, yes. My plans are to recode it from the ground up, considering it is ridiculously badly coded, and has so many errors just stemming from that.

As for damaged item trading, I'll have to look into it. The current way it does things is that it looks through the entire inventory. If you, say, type /trade add diamond sword:2 and one diamond sword is fine but the other is damaged, then it just looks over the damaged one, since it is not exactly valuable anymore in a trade. The way I had it before allowed damaged item trading, because it used slots and not just the entire inventory.

Also, iConomy 5 is obviously broken with this plugin, considering he updated the API with that new version.
    Permissions support will come with the rebooted version of this. Be patient! There's many good things to come.
    (I expect to have the newest version finished sometime this week, as long as nothing surprising comes up.)

jasonznack likes this.