[INACTIVE][ECON] SimpleShop [1.41] - An iConomy Shop [493-531]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nijikokun, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Nijikokun

SimpleShop (1.41) (iConomy 4.4+ & Permissions or Op(s).txt)(Donate)
    Download the latest release. (Jar)

What is SimpleShop?
    Simple shop is... well a simple global shop that allows you to add, update, and reload in game.
    Natively supporting MySQL & SQLite.

Install:
    1. You need iConomy & Permissions to use this plugin.
    2. Download the archive, extract the files to your base craftbukkit directory.
      1. SQL Dependencies Required:
        1. SQLite Dependency
        2. MySQL Dependency
      2. The dependency must be located in the craftbukkit plugin directory!
    3. Go to plugins/SimpleShop/ and modify the .settings file to your likings.
    4. Restart server and enjoy!
    Stock
    Show Spoiler
    To activate stock open up the .settings file and locate use-stock=false set it to true.
    Commands:
    Show Spoiler
    /shop check [id] - Show item information
    /shop list (page)
    /shop buy [id]([:amount])
    /shop sell [id]([:amount])
    /shop add [id]:[amount per bundle] [buy] [sell] (stock)
    /shop update [id]:[amount per bundle] [buy] [sell] (stock)
    /shop remove [id]
    /shop reload
    Examples:
    • Getting Started.. We are going to add stone, in bundles of 64 to purchase for 10, and sell for 2.
      • /shop add 1:64 10 2
      • For Stock:
        • /shop add 1:64 10 2 64
    • Lets test it:
      • /shop buy 1
    • Now lets update it.. it was bit expensive and nobody was really gaining money.
      • /shop update 1:64 8 5
      • For Stock:
        • /shop update 1:64 8 5 64
    • Now lets test again:
      • /shop sell 1
    • The end.
    Permission Nodes:
    Show Spoiler
    simpleshop.buy
    simpleshop.buy.gift
    simpleshop.sell
    simpleshop.items.remove
    simpleshop.items.reload
    simpleshop.items.add
    simpleshop.items.update
    Changelog:
    • Version 1.41
      • Rewrote chunks of the coding.
      • Added support for "gifting"
        • /buy [item]( : amount) [who]
    • Version 1.4
      • Fixed connection issues.
      • Fixed plugin hook issues.
      • Added Dependency download support.
      • Default file loading support like in iConomy.
      • Fixed up some CLI issues.
    • Version 1.3
      • Added support for stock
        • Modifies database! Backup before restarting!
      • Fixed some bugs revolving around listing pages.
      • Fixed issues with not being able to set non-sellable / buyable items.
        • Now use -1 for either buy / sell to disable that feature:
        • /shop add 1:64 -1 15
          • Stone is sellable but not purchasable!
    • Version 1.2
      • Commands are now CLI parsed.
        • Causes /shop [id] to become /shop check [id]
      • Shop list is now paginated (Untested)
    • Version 1.1
      • Fully working with selling items.

dojopunk and TonyMcDanza like this.
  2. Offline

Ben Quincy

what node enables someone to use /shop list,/shop buy,/shop sell?

3. Offline

wilsonk

Code:
    22:10:37 [SEVERE] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.simpleshop.iListen.onPlayerCommand(iListen
    .java:309)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at com.nijiko.simpleshop.SimpleShop.onCommand(SimpleShop
    .java:106)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginComman
    d.java:35)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCo
    mmandMap.java:80)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(Cr
    aftServer.java:254)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHand
    ler.java:596)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerH
    andler.java:559)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHand
    ler.java:553)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.
    java:198)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHand
    ler.java:72)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile
    :100)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    r.java:368)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:283)
    22:10:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:375)
    can anyone help me with that?

EDIT* I can't sell or buy items, when I type /shop buy 04:1 nothing happens, it's in the list and everything as it shows up when i type /shop list

4. Offline

roach

is this badboy going to be updated for 1.4?

5. Offline

jmcneely

Posted this question on the iconomy thread by mistake but here it is on the CORRECT thread:

6. Offline

Madzer

Can u not update this plugin so you can write the name of the item u wanna buy instead of the id?

7. Offline

yourock129

I can add things to the shop but it always says that its not for sale.
    Heres my config file for it
    #Minecraft Properties File
    #Wed Apr 27 18:29:51 EDT 2011
    mysql-pass=pass
    mysql-db=jdbc\:mysql\://localhost\:3306/minecraft
    use-stock=true
    shop-tag=&d[&fShop&d]&f
    max-items-per-sale=64
    mysql-user=root
    max-items-per-purchase=64
    database-type=sqlite

I have latest version for everything and have all those sql things or whatever they are called. How do I get the stuff for sale?

8. Offline

Plague

considered inactive

9. Offline

madcrazydrumma

@Nijikokun @Plague
    i would like to carry on this plugin... i mean like just copy the source code.. paste with my packages... and just continue updating it?
    I hope i can... i just want some plugins to carry on updating.. im not the best at making plugins myself :L

10. Offline

Plague

There is no problem with it if it's enabled by the author (either directly or via license)

11. Offline

madcrazydrumma

@Plague hmm well i think it may be deciding on how long this plugin has been inactive for. Since you are the invigilator for this forum, i think that it should also be your right to also decide,
    Also i do not think that this plugin is actually licensed as Nijikokun doesnt seem to recommend this plugin anymore.
    so well.. Its up to you my friend ;)

12. Offline

Plague

We cannot limit you in this. You either can fork a plugin (allowed by the license or author said yes) or you cannot (author said no and the license does not allow it).

I'm not happy when there's 10 plugins for the same this and all active, sure, but even it that case I cannot stop you from making more of those anyway.

13. Offline

madcrazydrumma

Ok i have realised how many bloody versions of this plugin and well yeh i may aswell not, because im handling creaturebox atm and its still hard from that. Thanks anyways @Plague

14. Offline

ats1080

@Nijikokun @madcrazydrumma

first of all, is this plugin compatible with 1.6.6? im really hoping someone can help me with this. looking at the other shops, they are not what i want and this is pretty much perfect. heres my error:

2011-06-04 17:19:19 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'shop
    ' in plugin SimpleShop v1.4
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijiko/coelho/iConomy/iConomy

i get this error when i try to use any /shop command. its not very descriptive or id try to start looking to fix it myself. looks kinda like its related to iconomy? is there any way to get more detailed info? im running mcmyadmin to manage my server. server is 1.6.6 and iconomy is 5.0.1

15. Offline

madcrazydrumma

lol @ats1080 i may take on this plugin now, but wont be done for a while. iConomy is version 5.0.1 and runs on 1.6.6.

The error you got is basically it hasnt been updated and hasnt been able to find the "shop" that should be there.
    Just wait a while bro :)

16. Offline

ats1080

@madcrazydrumma
    thanks. let me know when you take a look at it. anything i can do to help let me know. im not sure what you mean by "it hasnt been updated and hasnt been able to find the "shop" that should be there." is it an iconomy problem or shop problem?

17. Offline

madcrazydrumma

@ats1080
    Well i actually cannot recover this plugin because @Nijikokun wont reply to my pm -_-
    and i dont know how part of it works, and that is what the error is. If that part wasnt there it wud ave been released a while ago. if someone could get Niji to talk to me.. then that wud be amazing!

18. Offline

Ben Balentine

do you have a copy of the source or are ya trying to reverse engineer it? the other simpleshop plugin works with iconomy 5, but doesn't support mysql (and it's just clunky). I'd be happy to help if you want to keep trying to update it.

19. Offline

Hacr

Is this going to be upgraded to 860 or 818 ?

Thanks for a nice plugin btw :)

20. Offline

tomomsius

can someone please update this? i really like this plugin and im using it now even as it gives me alot of errors

21. Offline

LRFLEW

Since you aren't keeping this plugin up to date with bukkit, would you be willing to release the source so someone like me can continue development on it?