Inactive [INACTIVE][FUN] MobDungeon v1.1.4 - Fight mobs and get a famous fighter! [1.2.3-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by kumpelblase2, Jan 31, 2012.

?

Format Fight! JSON vs. YAML vs. other formats

1. JSON

7.4%
  2. YAML

90.2%
  3. others

2.5%
  1. Offline

DaPred

Thanks!

2. Even if somebody will try to join, nobody except you will be able to play on the server. I just need to take a look at the first 6-7 digits of the ip and already know that.

Version 1.1.4.1:
    - Added ready-area
    - Fixed issues when WorldEdit is not installed

How to create a ready-area, see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mobdugeon/pages/ready-area/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  3. I have uploaded a preview version of mobdungeon. This version contains some/a lot of fixes. It would be nice if you could test it out and tell me if there are still errors/bugs. MobDungeon 1.1.5_pre

Version 1.1.5_pre:
    - Fixed boss health
    - Fixed entrance fee if amount is 0
    - Fixed not canceling BlockBreak events
    - Fixed dungeons not loading all settings correctly
    - Fixed errors when entering dungeon/spawning a wave
    - Added command whitelist/blacklist

to use the blacklist/whitelist: in your config.yml set
    command_ban_type
    to either whitelist or blacklist depending on what you want. then you can add commands to it. Here's an example on how a whitelist could look like:
    Code:
    [...]
    command_ban_type: whitelist
    commands:
    - time
    - version

MobDungeon commands will still be able to get accessed though.

4. Next prerelease is up! See bukkitdev for info and download. Have fun!

5. Offline

painisgod

where to download?

6. Offline

saveryan

Hey I've started a new local server for me and some friend, and I'd like to help you with your plugin cause I kind of like it :).
    I'm european soo I don't know if you are online at same time as me else we could help each other better than just on this blog, if you need me to test anything just ask.
    The only thing I recomend you to do is make a new video and post it in this thread.
    And could you specify a little more about the bosses and the button to get ready??

Thanks, SaveRyan

Hi back, I've tested a little bit today and I was able to make a dungeon, I used your classes (it worked) and tried to implement your waves but i couldn't do /md ready.
    An error occured everytime I tried it and I couldn't find the solution can you help me please?

Thanks a lot, SaveRyan

Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'md'
    in plugin MobDungeon v1.1.4
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    6)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:4
    79)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:821)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:7
    8)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.BaseClasses.MDDungeon.startFight(MDDungeon
    .java:663)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.BaseClasses.MDDungeon.setPlayerReady(MDDun
    geon.java:847)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onReady(MDCommandExecuto
    r.java:1926)
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.MDCommandExecutor.onCommand(MDCommandExecu
    tor.java:140)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            ... 12 more
    00:24:58 [WARNING] Task of 'MobDungeon' generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at de.kumpelblase2.mobdungeon.BaseClasses.MDDungeon$3.run(MDDungeon.java
    :631)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(C
    raftScheduler.java:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:533)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  7. Wow, I haven't worked on this for such a long time. I concentrated more on Dragons Lair, my new plugin. I probably won't work on MobDungeon anymore since some bugs I just can't reproduce but they get throw onto me like hell by people using it... I did put up a prerelease of an upcoming version which never got released (see bukkitdev). Errors that prevent people from using this plugin which I cannot fix just prevent you from doing anything since you get even more frustrated. I tried my best to fix them, but wasn't able to do anything. To fix those, the plugin probably needs to get remade entirely which would take up a shitload of time, what I cannot afford currently nor do I have the enthusiasm to do so. I do appreciate if someone would continue on this or remake this plugin.

Sorry, but you're probably better off to search for alternatives like MobArena. Thanks for you interest in MobDungeon but times have changed.

It would be lovely if TnT could take a minute to move this into the inactive plugin section, because of the reasons above. Thanks for that.

Hopefully you all have a nice day though!