[INACTIVE][MISC] Permit v0.1.2 - View, issue, and revoke various permits [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Yoharnu, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Offline

Yoharnu

Permit - Manage Permits
    Version: v0.1.2

View, issue, and revoke various permits. They don't enforce themselves. If someone doesn't have a permit for TNT, that doesn't mean they can't use TNT. Admins have to enforce it.

Features:
    • /permit issue Player TNT = issues a TNT permit for Player
    • /permit revoke Player TNT = revokes Player's TNT permit
    • /permit view Player = displays all permits Player has
    To install, simply copy the Permit.jar to your plugin directory and start CraftBukkit normally.

Download The Plugin (.jar)
    Source Code

[​IMG]

Changelog:
    Version 0.1.2 - June 18, 2011
    • IMPORTANT: Added check for OP. In v0.1, anyone could give themselves a permit.
    Version 0.1 - June 17, 2011
    • Initial Release

2. Offline

jamescosten

the way im reading this is as permissions?? You grant them permission and take it away when you want. Does this work for any item as it doesnt say so.

3. Offline

Yoharnu

This isn't like permissions because it doesn't enforce anything. It's like giving someone a piece of paper saying they have a permit. But an admin would have to check their permits.

4. Offline

jamescosten

Yeah but whats to stop people from using tnt without a permit. So your saying they ask admin for permit for tnt, then admin gives them tnt, they use it and if anyone asks they say they have permit to use, amd i understanding this correctly

5. Offline

MarsGodofWar

Well Yoharnu was nice enough to develop this plugin for me, and no it does not stop anyone from using any item. I use an anti grief plugin to alert my Op's of certain Item usage (ie TNT) then if they dont posses a permit for its use they get some jail time and a fine. So pretty much how you described it in the post above mine.

And it works masterfully, Thank You Yoharnu. Me and my entire server are greatfull for you taking your time to develop a plugin for us.